E-Commerce and Studio Assistant
Cou Cou is looking for an E-Commerce and Studio Assistant to join the team of our high-growth start-up aiming to redefine daily underwear for the new generation of women. We are looking for a highly ambitious individual to join the team, primarily focused on optimising our E-Commerce and DTC channel. This is a cross-departmental position, reporting to and working closely with the CEO. This position provides the opportunity for growth within the company as we continue to scale.
Purpose, Role and Impact
Strategy and execution for online marketing initiatives including and not limited to SEO, CRM, email marketing, affiliate marketing, online analytics, paid search, paid social media and display advertising.
Strategy for CRM, digital marketing and communications to drive brand exposure, awareness and sales
Analyse and understand the online user journey, and identify opportunities to improve the online user experience and conversion rate optimisation best practices
Paid media scheduling, analysis and reporting
Manage Shopify, Google Analytics, Klaviyo etc.
Identify measures to improve the performance of the platform and proactively drive conception and implementation of improvements.
Manage the transaction flows and any other automated emails from Shopify, including set-up, testing and ongoing maintenance
Convert insights from customer service into actionable changes that will improve the customer experience and journey
Conduct weekly performance analysis and action plan
Bonus: Analyse website traffic to gather insights on how to improve conversion and continually evaluate the customer purchase cycle to identify sales opportunities
Bonus: Merchandise actively to ensure products, categories and pages display the correct information, links, and images
Bonus: Collaborate with the production team on inventory levels, best sellers, slow movers, and out of stock items
Bonus: Track and report sales performance and KPI’s
1. Customer Service: On the side you may need required to assist with customer service across all platforms.
2. Ad Hoc Project management: part of the fun of being in a start-up is the all-hands-on-deck approach
- 1-3+ years in similar role
- Experience with Shopify, Google analytics and Klaviyo,
- Paid marketing experience
- Passion for DTC and e-Commerce
- Biased towards action
- Desire to grow within the company as we scale
- Stellar problem solving, follow-up, investigative and critical thinking skills; is comfortable working independently
- Passionate about Cou Cou’s mission and shares our values of inclusivity, sustainability and providing the Cou Cou customer with an exceptional product, messaging and brand experience.
- BONUS: Experience in working in a start up and/or fast paced environment
🧚 We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply 🧚