Social Media Manager
RE/DONE are looking for a driven, creative and analytical Social Media Manager who has an aptitude for making data-informed, strategic decisions in order to optimize towards brand and performance KPIs. Working closely with our Head of Brand and Vice President of Global Marketing, you’ll be responsible for designing, implementing, and measuring social strategy across multiple channels. This role is equal parts storytelling and community building – the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication, organizational, and collaborative skills
- Serve as the lead business driver for RE/DONE Social Media channels to devise, monitor and optimize campaigns to meet KPIs.
- Develop social media strategies that expand brand awareness and drive customer growth while aligning with the brand voice.
- Oversee and manage planning, content calendars, reporting, and optimizations across all social platforms (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest)
- Select and oversee the images & videos for all social platforms with a strong emphasis on Instagram
- Recommend on-brand influencers to target for collaborations
- Manage day-to-day customer service and community engagement
- Drive the development of social creative across all owned platforms and partner with the creative team.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience managing social media for a luxury and/or high-end fashion brand, with a heavy focus on Instagram
- Prior experience developing social media strategy that grew follower base and increased engagement
- Must possess an elevated aesthetic
- Fluency in social media platforms and their native analytic tools (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.)
- Ability to both establish strategy and execute campaigns
- Bonus if you have an interest or passion for sustainability