E-commerce and Marketing Assistant
- Kat Maconie
- London (South), London (Greater)
- Closing date
- 8 Jan 2022
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the E-Commerce & marketing assistant at Kat Maconie, you will report to the e-commerce manager, this is a multi-layered role and we are looking for somebody flexible and enthusiastic for a future in this fast-growing part of our business.
E-Commerce & Digital Marketing
- Newsletter content and strategy assistance.
- Assist the e-commerce manager with media posting and copy
- Social media content assistance for both paid and unpaid posts
- Identify growth opportunities in both email marketing and social media / paid search avenues
- Collating content, imagery, and proof-reading for e-commerce launch
- Assistance with researching and implementation of key seasonal events & reporting
Photoshoot & Image management
- Organisation of image library for e-commerce, PR and wholesale
- Coordination of e-commerce product photoshoots
- Sample management & movement for product & e-commerce shoots
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree level in marketing focus or 1+ years in relevant role
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise workload
- Computer literate with strong competence working with Microsoft & Adobe suite
- Knowledge of Shopify, Facebook business manager & google analytics a bonus
- Fluent in English
Andy Warhol once said that shoes can be art; it’s safe to say that Kat Maconie’s eye-catching designs fall into that category. From Taylor Swift to Rita Ora, her statement heels have put a spring in the step of some of the world’s most fashionable women.
Kat Maconie shoes are instantly recognisable by their dazzling colour palette, statement hardware frames on architectural heels, and maximalist details. From beaded and bedazzled, to embroidered and appliqued; more is more. Uniquely comfortable and easy to wear, Kat Maconie shoes are designed with comfort and fit at the forefront.
Each season, Kat Maconie offers a signature collection of unique shoes. The graphic shapes, unique textures, embellishments and vivid colour combinations of these contemporary luxe shoes have made them the go-to for women who dress from the feet up.
90 Maltings Place
Tower Bridge Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert