Atelier Assistant - Seasonal Fulltime Freelance
- Assist in atelier with workflow, deadlines, construction swatches and overall scheduling needs as directed by Director and Patternmakers.
- Work with all cross-functioning teams within company, including fabrics, trims and Product Development to launch protos and samples during runway collection.
- Update Work in Progress board weekly as per fitting and development updates
- Create Material sheets for all final samples.
- Prepare and send sample packages to our midtown partners as noted during atelier reviews.
- Partner and work closely with all vendors to ensure samples and product is made to follow all details and specs per Proenza Schouler Standards and quality.
- Previous relevant internship and/or entry level experience.
- Full time freelance for 4-6 weeks including some overtime as needed during Runway Collections
- Understanding of Apparel Patterns, construction and sewing techniques.
- Experience with midtown development a plus.
- Organized and able to work well under tight deadlines.
- Flexible work schedule during runway seasons.