Supervisor - Chatham Place
Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
We are looking for a Supervisor to join our team in Chatham Place.
Through your passion for the brand and product you will be responsible for the daily floor supervision of sales team ensuring great customer experiences, driving sales goal attainment and providing real-time performance coaching to drive the overall Burberry Experience.
- Supervise, assist and motivate sales associates to consistently deliver high-value experiences on the selling floor to every client; act as a "quality control" supervisor ensuring that every interaction with a customer is memorable.
- Manage the customer flow to ensure the best possible service and that no client is left unattended. Set the pace and standard to deliver excellent service to customers
- Drive partnership on the selling floor between sales associates, specialists, stock associates and operations team
- Lead by example by delivering the Burberry Experience to customers when necessary.
- Partner with store management to set goal expectations. Deliver formal performance feedback in partnership with store management through monthly Burberry Experience Development Plans.
- Resolve difficult customer issues and escalate to management when necessary.
- In absence of store management, responsible for processing post-void transactions, authorising promotional discounts and employee sales
- Assist with the opening and closing of store which includes securing doors, windows and merchandise, successful alarming of store and POS procedures
- Previous supervisory experience in retail sales, preferably in a fashion luxury environment
- Excellent written and verbal English. Additional conversational language skills are advantageous
- Genuine interest and love for fashion and styling, knowledge of current trends
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, team player
- Organised, able to multi task and problem solve while working with pace
- Advanced knowledge of POS system, previous experience with Apple mobile devices and comfortable with the use of digital tools.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || RETAIL OFFLINE || OUTLET || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert