Senior Analyst, Search Engine Marketing
- Long Island City, New York
- Closing date
- 18 May 2022
- Senior Manager
- Full Time
Bloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way.
The Senior Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Analyst / Paid Search is responsible for the management and performance optimization of the Bloomingdales.com SEM program, including paid search campaigns, shopping / Product Listing Ad campaigns and shopping feed management. The Senior SEM Analyst will be fully accountable for budget forecasting/management/pacing, campaign segmentation, performance, and reporting. This role must be able to effectively plan, implement and communicate recommendations as well as provide analyses on a regular basis.
- Work with the Director of Paid Search on budget forecasting and management
- Responsible for program optimization and pacing per the daily/weekly/month budget
- Manage paid search campaigns across multiple engines/publishers and ensure program specific ROI and acquisition goals are being met
- Build and optimize Product Listing Ads, Dynamic Search Ads (DSA) Responsive Search Ads (RSA), Ad Customizer, Local/Omni/Smart Shopping campaigns, Audience Segmentation, and future Ad products
- Accountable for all facets of hands-on, day-to-day management including search query research/sculpting, ad copy writing and testing, bid and custom labels management, campaign/ad group structuring and optimization, segmentation, feed optimization
Qualifications and Competencies:
Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year college or university
5+ years related experience
- Experience in/with retail/e-commerce, Skai (Kenshoo), Supermetrics, Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics, Google Sheet, Excel and other Analytics tools
- Practices open and continuous communication, values keeping others informed, effectively presenting information in a clear, concise manner
- Excellent leadership, facilitation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across functional lines and at many levels
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and technically
- Physical Requirements:
- Requires prolonged periods of sitting, with occasional standing
- Occasionally requires walking, bending, reaching, hearing and talking
- Continuous use of computers and other office equipment
- Frequently lift/move up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and Company needs
Bloomingdale’s is America’s only nationwide, full-line, upscale department store and a division of Macy’s Inc. Currently we operate 37 department stores and an ever growing number of Bloomingdale’s The Outlet stores in 13 states as well as the always open and fashionable Bloomingdales.com. Bloomingdale’s also has an international presence in Dubai. We are currently looking for leaders who will help shape our future. At Bloomingdale’s, we seek talented creative people with a passion and entrepreneurial spirit who enjoy the fast paced, exciting world of retail. Having a strong interest in fashion as well as being a natural collaborator helps! In short, we want people with a desire to grow professionally as well as personally because at Bloomingdale’s we provide the tools for both. When you join the Bloomingdale’s family, you are now part of an organization deeply committed to giving back to the communities near and afar. Through strategic philanthropic marketing campaigns or local grass roots efforts, Bloomingdale’s is committed to making a difference. Although Bloomingdale’s is part of a Fortune 100 Corporation, we hold true to the family values of our founding brothers, Joseph and Lyman Bloomingdale. As large as we may become, we will remain intimate and operate Bloomingdale’s with the utmost integrity like a family run business. At Bloomingdale’s, we will always have passion for the business and compassion for each other. After all, we are like no other store in the world.
- (212) 705-2000
1000 3rd Ave
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert