HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 14,600 employees worldwide. As the most important interface for our customers, you will demonstrate your passion for our products and act as a brand ambassador for HUGO BOSS. Join a team that provides an exceptional brand and shopping experience with enthusiasm, fun and expertise - because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
Allocator - Sportswear
HUGO BOSS UK Ltd. | London | United Kingdom | Full-time
To support the Merchandising team in Boss Sportswear in UK and Ireland stores in the Northern Hub (DOS, concessions, commission). We are looking for someone who is reliable, who works well individually as well as with a team, can use their own initiative and is not afraid of numbers. The successful candidate will be professional in manner, have a flexible approach to work and excellent communication skills.What you can expect:
- Assisting with the production of weekly Merchandise reports, style trackers and capsules.
- Allocating new season product across the Retail Channel.
- Analysing the in-stock and sales position and allocating stock to stores based on demand.
- Suggesting and raising of consolidations and other stock transfers.
- Maintaining structured trade feedback.
- Liaising with the Area Managers and stores with reference to stock issues, system problems and delivery information.
- Supporting the senior members of the team in any additional tasks.
- Work alongside other allocators ensuring department tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Assisting with reporting and ordering selected license product.
- Any other ad hoc duties.
- Good computer skills: Excel & Word are essential. Ideally SAP and BIS knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal form.
- Previous Retail experience and/or Retail Allocator Experience is desirable
- Strong at prioritizing workload and with a flexible attitude to change in priorities.
- Understand and represent the brand values.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with all levels within the company.
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated.
- Pays close attention to detail, accuracy and is very analytical.
- Professionalism is maintained at all times.
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities successfully.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- A supported training programme in the role and development opportunities
- Flexible & Blended working environment