Allocator - HUGO & Sportswear
Allocator - HUGO & Sportswear
HUGO BOSS UK Ltd. | London | United Kingdom | Full-time
To support the Merchandising team in Boss Sportswear in Scandinavian stores and Hugo in UK and Scandinavian stores in the Northern Hub (DOS, concessions, commission). We are looking for someone who is reliable, who works well individually as well as with a team, can use their own initiative and is not afraid of numbers. The successful candidate will be professional in manner, have a flexible approach to work and excellent communication skills.
What you can expect:
- Assisting with the production of weekly Merchandise reports, style trackers and capsules.
- Allocating new season product across the Retail Channel.
- Analysing the in-stock and sales position and allocating stock to stores based on demand.
- Suggesting and raising of consolidations and other stock transfers.
- Maintaining structured trade feedback.
- Liaising with the Area Managers and stores with reference to stock issues, system problems and delivery information.
- Supporting the senior members of the team in any additional tasks.
- Work alongside other allocators ensuring department tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Assisting with reporting and ordering selected license product.
- Any other ad hoc duties.
- Good computer skills: Excel & Word are essential. Ideally SAP and BIS knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal form.
- Previous Retail experience and/or Retail Allocator Experience is desirable
- Strong at prioritizing workload and with a flexible attitude to change in priorities.
- Understand and represent the brand values.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with all levels within the company.
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated.
- Pays close attention to detail, accuracy and is very analytical.
- Professionalism is maintained at all times.
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities successfully.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- A supported training programme in the role and development opportunities
- Flexible & Blended working environment
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert