VISUAL MERCHANDISER VISUAL MERCHANDISER - ZEGNA PARIS
At Zegna the talents and passion of our people are the pillars of our success. Which is why we're looking for an impressive Visual Merchandiser in Paris to contribute to our proud legacy and help shape our vibrant future. What makes you, makes Zegna
The legacy of Zegna would not exist if it weren't for the unique skills of every person on our team; the makers, masters, designers and doers. Everyone contributes.
As a Visual Merchandiser you will play a key role in shaping the customer experience and supporting store results. Using your creativity, commercial sensibility, customer understanding, and passion for product, you will transform stores and windows into stages that celebrate Zegna's creative direction and brand DNA. What makes up your day
Step into a hands-on, minds-on work environment where every challenge and opportunity helps you realise your full potential.
In this role you will:
What makes you, makes our team
- Partner with our Store Planning and Merchandising teams to create and innovate showstopper displays to entice and engage customers.
- Ensure visual consistency across all retail points, bringing to life at a local level the centrally defined creative vision.
- Partner with Store Managers to enhance sales through visual merchandising, incorporating feedback and product performance to grow business.
- Work as part of the store team, providing guidance and input from a visual merchandising perspective.
- Source alternative products for interior presentations.
When you join Zegna, you join a team, working together to shape the vibrant future of our company. For this role, we're looking for someone who:
- Can transform conceptual ideas into practical solutions.
What makes you, makes our legacy Ermenegildo Zegna Group
- Exudes a love for the brand, great attention to detail and a hands-on approach.
- Understands customers and their needs.
- Is self-motivated, results-driven and able to work autonomously.
- Stays informed on current and upcoming industry trends.
- Displays excellent communication, interpersonal and feedback skills.
- Has at least 3 years of retail visual merchandising experience.
is founded on a proud history of craftsmanship and quality dating back to 1910. With a vision to ethically create the world's finest textiles, Zegna has since expanded to ready-to-wear, becoming one of Italy's most successful family companies and a global luxury lifestyle brand.
Through our vertically-integrated, sheep to shop approach, we strive to create exceptional products without compromising quality of life for future generations. With over 500 stores and 6,500 employees worldwide, our success is inspired by our founder's pioneering spirit and shaped by the expertise and integrity of every individual at Zegna.