E-Commerce Trade Manager
Who we are
Tomorrow was founded to champion and foster the power of entrepreneurial creativity within the global fashion industry. As a multi service platform, we provide services spanning across digital, advisory, investment, production, and sales.
Who we are looking for
The Digital team are looking for a diligent and enthusiastic E-commerce Trade Manager to help us drive Tomorrow Ltd’s digital transformation.
You should be commercial minded with a proven ability to deliver profit and growth and will be responsible for the day-to-day management and trade of the Investment Brand sites you oversee, achieving their respective sales targets and key KPI’s through contributing to the strategy and launch of on-site initiatives.
Key responsibilities also include regular e-commerce reporting, developing relevant promotional campaigns and working with the Sr E-commerce Trade Manager on the OTB forecasting of product allocations for new seasons. You will also support our E-commerce Coordinators with launches and site updates, ensuring optimised site pages with considered merchandising and quarterbacking key retail projects. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to grow, learn and progress with daily operational, executional and reporting responsibilities. The role will report directly into the Sr E-commerce Trade Manager and will support the development of E-commerce Coordinators within the team in partnership with the other Trade Team Managers.
What your day to day will look like
- Delivering on the sales target and KPIs, as aligned on at the start of the year, for each of the Investment Brands in your remit
- Establishing sales and KPI targets at the start of each year and regularly revising those FCTs to ensure outlook remains up-to-date.
- Establishing and carrying out a weekly trade and content calendar for each of the investment brands, ensuring that it aligns with all product launches and promotion plans, in partnership with the Digital Marketing Manager, maintaining an agile approach to ensure targets are met.
- Partner closely with the Email Marketing Manager to develop an email and performance marketing comms plan and ensuring it aligns with trade and brand plans.
- Making recommendations to the Sr E-commerce Trade Manager on features/functions for each of the Investment Brand’s sites you oversee that would best deliver on the agreed KPIs and drive sales.
- Assisting the Director of Digital in the preparation of the quarterly e-comm business reviews with the Investment Brands and senior stakeholders in the business.
- Assisting the Sr E-commerce Trade Manager in the OTBs (product selection that aligns with previous season’s assortment and best/worst performances and a balanced category split) for each of the Investment Brands and ensuring they align with the sales goals for the retail year and remain within budget.
- Analysing and interpreting data from Google Analytics, Shopify and other analytics tools, collating into a weekly performance reports for wider team and key internal stakeholders within the business, with performance YTD vs established KPIs [ST, Gross Sales, average discount, AOV, ASP, IPT, category and product performance, return rate, traffic and conversion channels, sales by shipping country and database growth, etc] and their targets.
- Preparing Monthly BP and Commercial Review reporting: ST by category and SKU, best performing SKUs, performance by country, customer profile analysis, stock levels, etc.
- Monitor product performance & on-site trends to provide recommendations on how to maximise sales while leveraging performance marketing, product merchandising, commercial offers and content.
- Establish and benchmark site offering vs customer expectations and the retail fashion industry to ensure an always on, compelling proposition, enabling maximised conversion rates.
- Partner closely with the Head of Digital Design, Marketing production and Sales teams to ensure all digital asset requirements are captured ahead of Investment Brand seasonal photoshoots keeping conscious timing of season launch and actual delivery.
- Work with the E-commerce Coordinators to conduct regular testing and hygiene-ing of the Investment Brand’s sites to ensure all bugs are identified and the UX is optimized.
- Ensure timely escalation of any technical issues on site to the dev team, following proper processes.
- Work with third parties as relevant and help with relationship management of these partners.
- Ensure any changes to the front-end infrastructure are communicated to the relevant teams.
- Conduct weekly catch-ups with Brand on performance and to align on upcoming weekly planned activities on both ends.
- Attend weekly meetings between the Trade, Tech and Operations teams to review any technical and logistical issues and align on path and timeline for resolution.
- Serve as a key support for the E-commerce Trade Coordinators, assisting when necessary in uploading new assets/copy/product info/data to Shopify ahead of launches.
- Communicate with logistics/IT team to optimise NetSuite integration and workflow: order fulfilment, stock sync, returns/cancellations and general issues encountered.
- Work closely with the Operations team to ensure optimum stock levels are always maintained and any OOS/at risk stock is managed effectively as well as communicated to wider Digital team.
- Liaise with IT team and Logistics to optimise processes to guarantee best customer experience.
- Perform operational duties to make sure that processes are correctly in place in Netsuite and Shopify.
- Keep updated on Shopify best practices and enhancements to continuously improve the customer UX.
What you need to succeed
- Data-oriented with a strong commercial mindset
- Comfortable with ambiguity, working within a fast-paced, continually adapting environment that requires an agile team player
- Strong communication skills and ability to project manage cross-functionally
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks and self-time manage is a must
- Sincere, patient, adaptable and positive attitude
- Eager to learn and values continued self-development
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in e-commerce
- Experience forecasting, owning and delivering against annual sale’s target
- Experience overseeing OTB forecasting of new products a plus
- Understanding of Shopify/Shopify Plus, Google Analytics and other analytics platforms
- Experience with NetSuite a plus