Creative Content & Brand Co-ordinator
Shrimps is a fashion label from London-based designer Hannah Weiland, launched in 2013.
With a background in History of Art and Surface Textile Design, Weiland takes her inspiration from the witticisms of modern art and a playful engagement with pattern and texture.
Initially renowned for colourful faux fur outerwear, bringing the material to the luxury sphere and leading the conversation on cruelty-free fashion, Shrimps now has a full ready-to-wear offering and is renowned for its handmade accessories.
Shrimps is committed to avoiding discrimination of any kind when hiring, casting and choosing collaborators. Furthermore, we are actively working to improve our diversity of representation in these areas, each season discussing as a team how we can affect genuine, non-tokenistic improvement throughout the business.
We will endeavour to go above and beyond to facilitate requests for projects by or for underrepresented groups, and to approach individuals from such groups with opportunities for paid collaborations. Shrimps also supports numerous charitable causes with both one off and ongoing contributions.
We’re seeking a Creative Content & Social Media Co-ordinator to own and co-ordinate content for all platforms. The role will translate the brand’s vision into creative content and copy, working closely with the eCommerce Manager and Creative Director. The ideal candidate will have strong graphic design skills aligned to social media and eCommerce with a proactive attitude, attention to detail, a luxury point-of-view and a desire to deliver exceptional results.
Please note, this is a fluid role and is open to be tailored to the strengths of individual applicants.
- Graphic design for all media / creative channels
- Assist and coordinate all content creation, including design, imagery, copy, artwork and inspirational image research.
- Partner with eCommerce Manager and Creative Director to ensure all content produced is within brand aesthetics.
- Create content tailored to specific channels and outlets, including social, newsletters, website, blog etc
- Copywriting for website and social and product descriptions for all channels
- Lead the execution of the social creative strategy to meet the follower, engagement and department goals.
- Create a social media calendar, aligned with the brand’s critical path & commercial calendar.
- Monitor social media and email marketing performance to determine effectiveness and areas for improvement. Create weekly/monthly reports
- Identify and manage relationships with key creative agencies.
- Real-time design and execution of creative assets by channel— including but not limited to short-form GIFs/boomerangs, static images, etc for both eCommerce and Wholesale
- Prepare and manage asset delivery in the correct format and on time
- Work with the Creative Director on daily content for all social channels
- Supporting the Creative Director with all content surrounding collaborations
- Create assets for both online and offline execution including but not limited to online banners and other interactive ad formats, paid and organic social campaigns, etc.
- Research brands and understand positioning, building knowledge of how to effectively communicate them within advertising campaigns and on-brand
- Liaising and co-ordinating with PR and Media partners
- Customer Service (eCommerce) when required
The ideal candidate will have a highly visual and creative background, unparalleled organisational and project management skills, and will have demonstrable experience within the luxury/fashion sector, in bringing their vision to life through graphic and digital design.
- 3+ years graphic design/content creation/social media experience
- Exceptionally skilled at image curation, visual storytelling, typography, layout, form and colour
- Strong creative writing skills
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite / InDesign a huge plus
- Well-rounded design experience across all channels
- TikTok and short-form video experience a plus
- Knowledge with email marketing tools (Mailchimp or similar), Google analytics, Facebook ads etc
- Ability to create gifs and other lightweight video social content
- Highly creative, collaborative, positive, and proactive
- Flexible and a team player