THE GREAT. is looking for a creative Copywriter to join our growing Marketing team.
This role requires a talented writer with an e-commerce background, and a strong ability to multitask and work well in a fast-paced environment. Working directly with our Marketing team, this individual will play a critical role in THE GREAT.’s brand voice while working on a variety of marketing deliverables and campaign creative across all channels.
The ideal candidate must be experienced in communicating creative ideas, able to churn out clever concepts and on-brand copy and be motivated by telling a compelling brand story.
- Identifying and honing THE GREAT.’s existing brand voice, using it to develop articulated brand guidelines while evolving its storytelling.
- Conceptualize marketing stories both large and small, synthesizing information into creative briefs that communicate vision and purpose as skillfully as they organize campaign copy.
- Write compelling, on-brand communication across all communication channels and consumer touchpoints, including THE GREAT.’s website, CRM channels including email and SMS, performance marketing, organic social media, brand collateral, etc.
- Bring THE GREAT.’s design sensibility to life with copy that’s tactile, communicative, and detailed.
- Collaborate with the marketing, e-commerce, and creative teams to concept and deliver assets, consistently brainstorming fresh ways to engage customers while keeping brand strategy and business results top of mind.
- 3+ years of copywriting experience, with a minimum of 2 years in e-commerce/apparel. Fashion industry experience preferred.
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating how you’ve brought a brand to life; email and website copy, product descriptions, social campaigns, signage, brand collateral, etc.
- Multitasking, time management, and organization skills enable you to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Strong ability to create, write and present concepts to internal teams, as well as editing skills that enable you to iterate, revise and evolve your creative output.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Marketing, Communications, or a relevant area of study
- Superior writing, proofreading, and verbal communication skills, with a superb command of grammar and an exceptional eye for detail.
- Passion for copywriting, language, user experience, creative direction, and editorial design.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary + benefits.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401k and employer match.
- Paid time off (PTO).
- Generous clothing discount.