With creative freedom and high-level direction, the Women's RTW Designer is to initiate concepts seasonally that are dynamic, fashion-driven, and emulative of the creative vision of the AMIRI aesthetic. Further, this position directly supports the Creative Director and Head of Design by executing design development and execution of category-specific product that closely adhere to the brand's vision and direction.
- Partner closely with Creative Director to consistently develop and improve the AMIRI Women's RTW collection.
- Create sketches, illustrations, and style information for designated women's categories in line with AMIRI aesthetic.
- Responsible for creation, development and execution of materials, sketches, prints, trim and hardware for product development.
- Collaborate with all members of the AMIRI design team to ensure cohesiveness of products.
- Participate in regular team meetings to reinforce close communication on design-related processes and related matters.
- Identify/source material references for inspiration; monitor industry trends.
- Brainstorm new concepts with Design team.
- Partner with Production team to manage assigned work from inception or product throughout completion.
- Participate in preparation of line for various meetings, photo shoots and market presentations.
- Adhere to design calendar deadlines and timelines; ensuring all designs are completed accurately and on time.
- Mentor Design Interns, assigning projects and duties in line with AMIRI's internship program.