Junior Graphic Designer
Re/Done is looking for a creative, motivated junior graphic designer to add to its creative team. As a Junior Graphic Designer at Re/Done, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the company and create thoughtful, engaging designs in both digital and print channels.
You will have the support and guidance of the Senior Graphic designer to learn the ins and outs of visual communication and the different aspects of graphic design in the retail industry; from Instagram, to email and digital marketing campaigns, to website design, and general marketing collateral. You will own specific larger projects such as digital ad campaigns and the completion of nu-order market collateral.
This self-motivated candidate must have a strong understanding of composition, type and layout, a sharp eye for detail, and an excellent work ethic to handle multiple projects at once.
- Support all areas of design as needed - from email newsletters, digital marketing collateral, social content (grid, stories, reels), and a variety of other digital and print marketing collateral
- Create artwork for weekly product launches on all digital platforms
- Work with content, ecomm and marketing teams to execute digital requests
- Manage multiple projects at the same time while working on tight deadlines
- Participate with the team in the creative brainstorming process for upcoming projects
- Roles and responsibilities may change and expand over time. Willingness to take on additional challenges.
- 2-3 years of graphic design experience supported by a portfolio that demonstrates a track record of delivering thoughtful, elevated and considered designs.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, excellent communication skills, and understanding of the Re/Done brand.
- Hands on experience with branding, typography, web design, photo editing, video editing.
- Deep knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS, Klaviyo, Shopify, Shogun, After Effects, is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant education in visual communication or graphic design is required.
- Interest in luxury fashion, sustainability, art and photography.