SLVRLAKE Premium Denim is looking for an Ecommerce Executive who is a self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced start up environment.
Responsible for driving the ecommerce business through day-to-day production and maintenance of the online store, optimizing web performance and maximizing customer retention.
- Ownership of day-to-day website updates including but not limited to product listing and detail pages, home page, landing page and banners.
- Monitor key metrics and manage site merchandising and inventory updates.
- Ensure all merchandising techniques are maximized including site search, product recommendations, category sort & filter, PLP merchandising.
- Responsible for product copywriting in coordination with the design team, ensuring descriptions are accurate and clear.
- Complete all online asset uploads to Shopify, completing robust QA process for all updates before publishing.
- Continually review areas of opportunity to drive efficiency and improve customer experience and increase acquisition and retention.
- Liaise with web development team for all major site builds.
- Perform cost/benefit analyses on project proposals.
- Oversee product photo shoots and manage seasonal shot lists.
- Collaborate with web and marketing team to optimize seasonal campaigns.
- Provide excellent client care and revolve all escalations.
- Additional requirement as necessary or requested by manager.
Experience and Skill:
- 3+ yrs experience in an ecommerce coordinator or similar role.
- Extensive Shopify experience essential.
- Experience with web analytics.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Understanding of inventory management system Full Circle desired but not essential.
- Apparel experience require.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and a strong team player.
- Self-starter with can-do mentality.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects & deadlines.
*Must be available to work in person at the DTLA Office.*