PRODUCTION & DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Galvan London is seeking a production and development coordinator.
This role will be based in our London office and will be a key part of our production team.
Duties will include:
- Set up all Product Costings and Codes before market.
- Working with the Design team to finalise and handover cloth list to production.
- At times, assisting with RM orders for Sampling.
- Monitor, schedule and launch factory carry overs for market in line with design deadlines.
- Working with the Garment tech, prepare finalised tech packs with swatches for production and sampling.
- Collect the Atelier RM stock take and update trackers for PPS schedule.
- Write and order all care labels for production.
- Assist with trim sourcing & ordering for Production. Chase Order Confirmations from supplier, update Raw Material tracker.
- Email all trim invoices to Finance keeping the Invoice Tracker updated.
- Manage and monitor regular stock checks of trims and raw materials both at factory and in studio each season. Update on Zedonk.
- Measure SMS, PPS, TOPS and Shipments samples, updating spec sheets accordingly for PM handover. Assist with QC of finished goods at factories.
- Using Zedonk reporting and the Seasonal CP coordinate trim splits each season.
- File packing lists and AWB into the shared drive. Email trimming packing lists and AWB to factories and check that correct amounts have been delivered and without fault.
- Using factory delivery notes to create ASN’s in Zedonk for shipments.
- Manage all Custom orders, answering all internal enquiries and actioning orders in line with the agreed schedule.
At necessary times any other required duties out of this list may be required however will be defined first.