Digital Marketing Manager
Miaou is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team. This role is focused on enhancing the Miaou consumer experience through digital marketing and media strategy, identifying growth opportunities across e-commerce, digital marketing and media channels.
The Digital Marketing Manager oversees the development and optimization of our brand image through a digital-first strategy. We are looking for someone with expertise in e-commerce, digital strategy, user acquisition and web analytics. This position will focus on growing our customer base and growth revenue through paid and organic media. The day-to-day will vary, but the right candidate is analytical and strategic with a desire to see the tangible impact of their efforts.
- Plan, manage and implement digital marketing strategy across all paid and organic channels.
- Work alongside Creative Director to help with conception, planning and implementation of all digital assets for brand campaigns, social media, product drops, e-comm, brand marketing, newsletters/emails, paid ads, etc.
- Implement and streamline systems to centralize all digital marketing for the department.
- Optimize email flows and develop strategies to build out existing channels.
- Maintain and operate SMS and affiliate programs.
- Create marketing strategy based around product drops, promotions, and sales via e-commerce platform.
- Work alongside the Creative Director on lifestyle strategy of the brand outside of product pushes.
- Analyze digital marketing analytics weekly to dynamically adjust strategy accordingly.
- Create weekly reports of performance across all managed channels.
- Consistently look at data reports to optimize sales via paid and organic growth.
- Work alongside E-commerce Manager to do monthly audits of site.
- Liaise directly with all 3rd party digital marketing partners; Pinterest, Digital Marketing agency, etc.
- Work closely with web developers to optimize website SEO.
- Liaise and manage third party digital marketing partners to ensure all drops are streamlined through all platforms, ie. digital/ad marketing, email marketing, brand image marketing, web development, and other media and marketing interfaces.
- Suggest new ideas, strategies and tactics to increase traffic, conversion and ROI on digital marketing channels.
We are looking for someone who is familiar with the following:
- Google AdWords and analytics
- Shopify Analytics (Reporting, etc.)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Product Listing Ads / Google Shopping
- Display and Retargeting ads
- Social Advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Affiliate Marketing (Commission Junction, Linkshare, etc.)
- Native and Organic advertising
- Comparison Shopping Engines
- A passion for digital marketing, with strong analytical skills
- Interest and/or familiarity with contemporary fashion
- 3-5 years experience working in the digital marketing space
- Multi-tasker with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- MS Excel (basic functions such as VLookup, pivot tables, etc.) & PPT
- Experienced with the Shopify platform (Reporting, etc.)
- Analytics experience, preferably with Google Analytics (Ad words)
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiar with Facebook/Instagram - Ads Manager, Reporting, Catalog, etc
- Ability to turn analysis into action, execute to timelines and provide timely solutions
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER” in the subject line.