Miaou is looking for a E-Commerce Manager to join our growing team at our headquarters based in Los Angeles.
The E-Commerce Manager is responsible for optimizing the end-to-end customer journey, as well as day-to-day planning and maintenance of the site, including merchandising strategy and overseeing customer service and retention programs. This role partners cross-functionally with the CEO/Founder, COO, Customer Service teams and Digital Marketing teams in order to optimize site efficiency and drive financial performance.
This role requires strong organizational skills, the ability to reprioritize and juggle many tasks simultaneously, a collaborative spirit, and the ability to make data-driven decisions and recommendations.
The E-Commerce Manager will manage and optimize e-commerce backend platforms to provide the best customer experience. They will work cross-functionally with digital, marketing, CS, and other teams to strategize and define goals for operational process improvements.
- Must be a Shopify expert, you will stay up to date on new product releases, manage backend integrations, and build strong relationships with vendors to keep projects moving
- You will support operational initiatives across the organization including but not limited to delivery experience, returns, address validation, email, website performance, SEO, and compliance
- You will closely monitor website performance, page load times, and security and support SEO initiatives by fixing broken links, setting up redirects, and identifying areas of improvement
- Working cross-functionally with departments across the organization, you will work to improve processes from an operational or technical perspective
- Act as the liaison between web developer and web designer to optimize web experience
- Working closely with merchandising team on product strategy
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- UI/UX experience a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics and Facebook ads a plus
- Experience with ERP system- Full Circle preferred
- Shopify Plus proficiency required
- Strong communications, presentation, and project management skills
- 2-3 experience with a DTC retailer, or global e-commerce company
- Technical and analytical; maintains a deep understanding of ecommerce platforms on the backend
- Operational; enjoys defining processes and identifying unique solutions to complex problems
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with "E-COMMERCE MANAGER” in the subject line.