Junior Merchandising Analyst
- Ermenegildo Zegna Group
- Milano, Lombardia, Italy
- Closing date
- 19 May 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Full Time
Provide support in delivering and monitoring the merchandising activities to optimize profitability.
Analyze and consolidate business performance reports, identifying action plans to support the business.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of suites or reporting/monitoring tools to support collection development process guaranteeing effectiveness of template and report;
- Ensure "ad-hoc" analyses and project work to support strategic product or demand initiatives and to find business opportunities;
- Synthesize results in documents for communication to a variety of audiences across the organization;
- Suggest actions that will drive improvements and Insight across the business.
BACKGROUND AND PRINCIPAL SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Proficiency in Power Point presentations (both technical and aesthetic)
- Solid communication and influencing skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and sense of urgency
- Project Management skills
- Degree (Economics, Engineering)
- English as a must
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is a leading luxury menswear brand and one of the most renowned businesses in Italy. Founded in 1910 in Trivero, in the Biella Alps, by the young entrepreneur Ermenegildo, whose vision was to ethically create the world’s finest textiles through innovation and the sourcing of the noblest fibers directly from their markets of origin, the company is managed today by the fourth generation of the Zegna family with Gildo Zegna as CEO. Since the late 1980s, the company has implemented a comprehensive strategy of verticalization, creating a global luxury brand which now ranges from fabric to clothing to accessories, and is focused on retailing, pioneering early entry in emerging luxury markets, in addition to being the first luxury brand to open a monobrand store in China in 1991. In 2000 The Group established Fondazione Zegna, of which Anna Zegna is President, to manage the philanthropic activities of the Zegna family in support of organizations that work to improve society and the environment. In 2012 a new Ermenegildo Zegna project was launched worldwide: ZegnArt, an independent commitment focused on international collaboration in the field of visual arts and in February 2014, the Group announced the Ermenegildo Zegna Founder’s Scholarship, a 25-year project named for its founder with an annual investment in education of €1 million. In July 2014, to reach higher standards in its production, the Group acquired the majority share of the Achill wool farm, an Australian property located in the New South Wales region, where Merino sheep are bred. The purchase represents a decisive step for the Zegna company, reconfirming its longstanding support of the wool industry and completing its verticalization strategy.
Via Savona 56/A Milano
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert