Financial Planning & Analysis Associate
3 days left
- Entry Level / Assistant
Is this job for you?
We are looking for a detail-oriented, dedicated, and driven Financial Planning & Analysis Associate to join our fast-paced and collaborative Finance & Accounting team. This role will interface with leadership across all segments of the organization and will report to the Director of Finance. The ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of finance, including financial modeling, accounting, and financial reporting. Experience in retail / CPG finance is considered a very strong plus.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in creation and management of monthly and annual forecasting and reporting processes
- Prepare financial analyses across the business segments, including substantial work streams relating to the retail store fleet, the e-commerce business, and Faherty’s Wholesale partners
- Maintain the Company Operating Model
- Maintain dashboards of Key Performance Indicators on a Weekly and Monthly basis
- Participate in capital structure discussions and assist in managing weekly cash flow forecast
- Prepare presentation materials for Founders, Board of Advisors and Leadership
- Respond to information requests with thorough and organized work product supporting key observations, assumptions and conclusions
Must have qualifications include:
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- 2-4 years of experience in financial services or Retail / CPG corporate finance
- Exceptionally strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Goal oriented and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Already a Faherty fan!
A bit about us:
Founded in 2013 by Mike and Alex Faherty and Kerry Docherty, Faherty is a family-run lifestyle and apparel brand fueled by purpose and optimism. Our goal: to build a new American legacy by creating high-quality, sustainably minded, feel-good favorites that will bring you joy to wear.
We feel a deep responsibility to do things differently: to promise comfort without compromising quality. To hold ourselves to a higher standard with a lower environmental impact. To leave the world a better place than we found it.
We recognize the impact the fashion industry has on the world, and we’re dedicated to learning how to be better stewards of the planet. We believe the power of conversation and connection can make real change, and we’re committed to supporting people and organizations doing work that we believe in.
Our passionate leadership team comes from different backgrounds but share a singular goal: to deliver on our promise of comfort and craftsmanship. To work side-by-side in a collaborative, energetic, and creative environment every day, like the family we are.
We welcome everyone — and we mean everyone. We believe a diversity of viewpoints, experiences, and backgrounds only serve to make our team stronger, which is why we strongly encourage those from historically and systemically marginalized communities to apply: BIPOC, women, and people in the LGBTQIA+ community, to name a few. We strive to lead consciously, bravely, and inclusively — and to reflect those values in our work. We live by six key pillars:
Be The Best
Spread Good Vibes
Deliver On Promises
Lead Consciously, Bravely, and Inclusively
Remain compassionate. Stay focused. Seek joy. Let’s make the world a better place.