Events Producer / Communications & Personal Relationship Manager
We are looking for an '' Events Producer / Communications & Personal Relationship Manager '' to join our London Head Office team. The role is offered on a local full time, permanent contract.
This is a unique dual role of community development, events coordination with a personal relationship approach, reporting to the Marketing Planning Director.
The role is part of Miista’s dedication to explore and explain The Opposite Thing throughout an informed dialogue in collaboration with our community and towards the expansion of our vision of creating a product that has personality in addition to aesthetic value while preserving an ethical European manufacturing practice.
The role will lead and drive community building, brand communications and personal relationships worldwide, growing our community based online and off-line, and ultimately helping to expand the Miista customer base.
Miista’s work environment is exciting but fast paced, and you will need to be a self-starter with strong initiative, ownership and accountability.
- Responsible for the development and the execution of innovative, highly creative and first-class community building strategies for Miista Worldwide
- Lead all community development related initiatives in the market, working in the overall strategy collaboratively with the rest of the marketing/content/press team to amplify the impact and visibility of the brand initiatives and product launches
- Plan and manage all retail events, trunk-shows and personal shopping activities and brand activations worldwide in collaboration with the Wholesale Manager
- Develop and expand Miista’s community of influence both online and off-line, to drive traffic to our website, physical stores, wholesale partners and help expanding our customer base
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team coming up with storytelling ideas to be incorporated in the production of physical events to promote an ongoing engagement towards the Miista community of values
- Engage with key stakeholders (creative partnerships, influencers, VIPs) in the market to build brand awareness and desirability, drive traffic and grow business, managing closely all partnerships and influencer marketing gifting budgets for the season
- Support with the distribution of the brands story telling through key editors in the fashion and cultural landscape
The Ideal Candidate Requirements
- You will have a minimum of 4 years plus professional experience in Events producing/Retail/ Communications
- You will have working knowledge, experience and preferably an existing network within the fashion/music/the art community/stylist/celebrity/influencer market
- A passion for storytelling and brand development, with a passion and focus on slow fashion and short supply chain
- Excellent knowledge of community development strategies and customer acquisition models
- Experienced in launching small to large-scale digital campaigns and media campaigns with an understanding of measuring ROI and customer insights from these campaigns
- Passionate about driving stories across different social channels and IRL
- Demonstrated experience in organizing/producing successful physical events well kept to a given budget
- Excellent knowledge of media, the cultural landscape and societal dynamics, with a strong interest in the arts and creative community
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and full proficiency in English
- Generous and passionate team leader with strong personal and organizational skills
- Collaborative mindset / ability to work independently and across a team
- Results orientated / solutions focused approach
- Highly organized and driven with meticulous attention to detail
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
You will be reporting directly to the Marketing Planning Director and based in our East London Head Office.
As we are interviewing candidates on an ongoing basis, please send you application and CV as soon as possible.
Our Position: The Opposite Thing
Designed in London — Made in Spain — EU Sourced and Produced
Miista upends the exclusionary practices of the fashion industry to show how we’re actually living now. Over the last ten years we are proud to have built a brand that through craft, our community, the risks we’ve taken and a sometimes
bizarre willingness to laugh at ourselves, has made an elegant commitment to the alternative. A dedication to the opposite thing.
What does that mean? That we’re happy to sacrifice profit and to subvert problematic fashion trends for women to create a product that has personality in addition to aesthetic value. A product that knows women don’t really shop using the search words ‘pretty’ now. If we were your friend, Miista would be the odd one at school who grew up and got an attitude and a sense of confidence. You know when it’s a Miista.