Digital Site Merchandiser
5 days left
- Full Time
*Application open to candidates based in London (UK) or Amsterdam (NL)*
Otrium is a purpose-led business – we see a future where all clothing is worn.
Every year, billions of items are produced globally but are never sold. Clothing goes unworn and often ends up in landfills. This is a huge waste of creative energy, labor, natural resources and investment. Otrium is changing fashion from the inside out: we are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
Our global business
Founded in Amsterdam and headquartered in the cloud, Otrium also has hubs in New York and London. As a digital-first company, we work around the globe and don’t need to limit our HQ to one location or a single hub. We want to ensure our O-team can work in a way that best fits their needs, whether that’s remote-first, hub-first, or hybrid (50/50).
Otrium is also committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of employees with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Here’s to freedom, flexibility, and global inclusivity!
We are looking for an experienced Digital Site Merchandiser with strong commercial experience: you know how to improve site conversion and are ready to leverage your experience to build these processes at Otrium.
You will be part of a fast growing company and team where you will participate in driving our growth by optimizing our processes & tools around site merchandising.
This role is focused on improving our site merchandise capabilities, by managing product placement and search management, and improving on site navigation to improve commercial relevance and the customer journey.
In this role you will work closely together with our B2C product team to develop impactful merchandise capabilities on the platform and manage them after implementation.
- Manage and build the product placement process on category & brand pages for overall Otrium and specifically per domain
- Manage navigation on site and improve relevancy and searchability by enabling consistent attribute management next to the category tree
- Manage search insights through Algolia and manage/updates rules based on data to improve search results/accuracy
- Manage our brand and product score components impacting product ranking on site, to continuously improve and optimize ranking across domains
- Collaborate with our B2C product teams to improve and build impactful merchandise capabilities on site and set the right priorities
- Ensure commercial product placements for brands go-live based on expected bestsellers
- Review overall site improvements based on conversion opportunities
- Relevant Bachelor or Masters degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Experience in site merchandising and/or conversion optimisation roles at online retailers, marketplaces or outlets
- Experienced with Google Analytics
- Experience in a fast-paced working environment
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders and manage priorities/ deadlines
- Strong commercial experience: you know how to improve site conversion and are ready to leverage your experience to build these processes at Otrium
- Strong analytical skills: you identify connections in data and trends and can translate insights to meaningful actions
- You have a solutions-oriented approach and entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are innovative, creative and have a strong commercial sense;
- You work well with deadlines and are able to set priorities while working with a large variety of stakeholders
Our values: #WearIt
Every member of the O-team uses our values in their everyday working lives. They act as our internal manifesto to help us think about how we act as a collective team, and they link directly to our mission: All clothing should be worn.
- #Wins are celebrated. Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- #Embrace mistakes. Not only do we celebrate our successes, but we also make sure Otrium is a safe space to embrace our challenges and difficulties together.
- #Amaze our customers. You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset, ensuring that all clothing is worn by happy customers.
- #Rely on data. As a purpose-led business committed to addressing the issue of unsold inventory, we don’t blindly fall in love with ideas: we listen to what the data tells us and provide input back into the industry.
- #Impact on a global scale. The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!).
- #Take ownership. Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done.
Excited about what you're reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together!
We look forward to hearing from you!