Eytys is looking for a Graphic Designer to join an expanding team at the Eytys HQ in Stockholm. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving the visual expression across all touch-points, digital and physical.
As a Graphic Designer, you will work closely with the Art Director, Creative Director, E-commerce Manager, Product Design Teams, Tech Lead and Chief Marketing Officer as well as external partners and collaborators to ensure timely delivery of creative assets in line with brand and commercial objectives.
You have a keen eye for image and typography, an instinct for delivering work at the highest level, and a strong desire to push boundaries in order to take the Eytys visual language to the next level. You are someone with a self-starter attitude, have a fervent attention to detail and are able to deliver fresh ideas in a fast-paced environment.
- Work alongside the AD to create convincing and innovative concepts in line with brand image, content level and marketing strategy.
- Lead and execute assigned creative projects from concept to completion.
- Suggest creative teams and collaborators.
- Overall responsibility for the look and feel of the Eytys e-com and digital platforms.
- Work alongside the brand and marketing team to improve and conceptualise the marketing calendar.
- Work alongside the product teams to set direction for package and label design throughout the product range.
- Collaborate with the ready-to-wear team on seasonal print stories.
- Responsible for the graphic treatments for campaigns and social media content.
- Responsible for design and production of brand-wide packaging, stationary and physical marketing material.
- Work alongside the Art Director in the production of marketing collateral such as newsletters, invitations and advertising.
- Support in the research and conceptualising of bigger print and digital campaigns, creating mood-boards and sketches for concept presentations.
- Develop creative guidelines and templates for existing and new initiatives – including creative tasks and presentations for other departments.
- Ensure all assets produced meet Eytys’ visual identity standards.
- Previous experience in graphic design/art direction, preferably within a fashion or lifestyle company.
- Academic degree in graphic design and/or art direction.
- Strong graphic skills, from concepts to layouts, still and moving image.
- Experience from UX, preferably in e-commerce.
- Deep interest and knowledge in printing techniques and typography.
- A strong portfolio (online or PDF).
- Extraordinary skilled user of Adobe Creative Suite. Basic coding skills is a plus.
- Ability to produce global marketing assets.
- Ability to optimise flows and efficiency.
- Passionate about fashion, art and popular culture with a vast catalogue of references from the bleeding edge of culture.
- Knowledge, interest and understanding of the fashion industry.
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented and hands-on.
- A strong team player with a positive outlook, happy to help out where needed.
- An organised multitasker with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Fluent in English
The position is based in Stockholm. To apply, send your cover letter, resume and portfolio (link or low-res PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Write Graphic Designer in the subject line. Deadline for application is January 30th 2022. Applications without portfolio will not be considered.