At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.JOB PURPOSE
Through your passion for the Burberry brand and product and your specialist, expert, product knowledge you will provide a personalised sensational experience for our global customers. RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Customer Service Consultant you are the human face of the digital Burberry customer experience, connecting across the business to fulfil every customer need. Delivering World Class, Luxury Customer Service:
- You will be as helpful as possible by taking ownership of each customer journey, resolving cases through accurate, appropriate and personalised solutions that enhance brand loyalty.
- By demonstrating passion for the brand and good product knowledge you will encourage customers to personally experience the style, look and quality of Burberry products.
- You will use your empathy and intuition to anticipate and understand customers' needs, persevering to resolve service or product related issues with specialist after-sales knowledge
- You will be an enthusiastic advocate for the brand, using your knowledge to cultivate relationships that enhance brand loyalty and actively contribute to increased sales revenue
- You will be an expert in dealing with customers via phone, web messaging and email dialogue, this will include direct contact from customers, flagship store, and internal colleagues.
- You will contribute towards the efficient running of the customer service department and play a key role in achieving the contact centre service level targets.
- Using a range of systems and digital tools, you will ensure that the relevant administration is completed and distributed appropriately, in line with the departmental ways of working
- Accurately record customer details using computer based and paper based systems where necessary.
- You will ensure to operate in accordance with Burberry's approved policies and processes, and in line with Company procedures to minimise loss.
- Carry out any additional duties as directed by the management team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Cantonese (Native) and English (Fluent)
- Demonstrable experience in front line Customer Service role, ideally within Contact Centre environment, e-commerce or luxury retail sector
- Proactive team player : positive attitude and able to work collaboratively
- 5 day work week - flexible and able to work on rotation including weekends
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.At Burberry, we believe that creativity open spaces for ourselves, our customers and our communities.
Posting Notes: Hong Kong S.A.R || Not Applicable || Hong Kong S.A.R || || || n/a ||