Deputy Store Manager
Fiorucci is an iconic Italian fashion label founded by Elio Fiorucci in 1967. It was the first brand to combine fashion, art, music, and celebrity. Fiorucci is widely recognised as the first designer jeans brand and was a pioneer in the use of technical innovation inventing the first stretch jeans in 1982. Having recently relaunched with a unique website and a two-story flagship store the brand is growing fast.
The brand is now looking for an experienced Deputy Store Manager to join its management team. The successful individual will be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on, experienced team player to join a fast-growing company.
- To support the Store Manager and manage the overall running of the store.
- Build customer loyalty through in-store experience by ensuring all employees provide excellent customer service.
- Achieve store targets through KPIs.
- Manage the team of sales associates by leading, motivating, training and developing.
- Monitor daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals of each sales team member and
provide regular feedback, coaching and opportunity on performance.
- Consistently review the level of customer service offered and practices. Identify opportunities and emphasize service with product knowledge from a store perspective.
- Be responsible for ongoing recruiting, training and development of the team. Ensure all staff possess excellent product knowledge and are regularly trained on new products.
- Ensure the store is presented to a high standard at all times.
- Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust product positioning, ensuring the high visual standards of the store are met at all times.
The Ideal Candidate
- Used to work in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Excellent communication skills to people at all levels, internally and externally.
- Able to motivate and inspire others and build effective teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Be adaptable, proactive, and above all self-motivated.
- Previous experience in managing a team.
- Immediate availability ideal