PR and Events Manager
AMIRI is looking for an experienced PR and Events Manager within a luxury house or press agency. Diplomatic, autonomous and able to work within a team and with diverse markets. Combination of creative and strategic thinking.
What you'll deliver:
- Lead, develop and implement the global PR strategy in cooperation with external PR agencies and regions, continuously expanding the international PR presence.
- Organize and manage fashion shows, press days, collection and product launches, boutique openings, and any industry related events.
- Ensure the organization, planning and execution of PR events & activations (physical / digital).
- Coordinate special press projects.
- Organize and deliver press tools to regional press offices and regions, ensure an effective and optimized coordination between markets.
- Ensure a consistent 360° brand strategy through the implementation of targeted PR actions in co-ordination with in-house departments (wholesale, retail, merchandising, brand and Ecommerce), PR agencies and regions.
- Strategize and execute feature stories and product placements.
- Brief and work with copywriter for any short news or press releases.
- Editorial reporting: monitor, prepare and evaluate ROI and PR clipping analyses per season, projects and regions.
What you'll offer:
- Must have 7+ years of experience in PR and events planning.
- Bachelor's Degree required in Communications, studying in Public Relations, Fashion or anything related.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong verbal and writing skills.
- Must be extremely organized and have ability to multi-task.
- Familiarity with luxury market and trends.
- Ability to work well in a team setting as well as independently.
Perks and Benefits:
- Full package benefits including medical, dental, vision
- Voluntary disability and life insurance
- Paid paternity leave
- 401k match
- Growth and collaborative opportunities.
- Unlimited PTO policy - we trust our employees to manage their time!
- Flexible work schedule
- Yearly AMIRI clothing allowance
- Free snacks in the office and much more!