- Los Angeles, California
- Closing date
- 3 Feb 2022
- Production - Garments & Accessories
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
What You'll Deliver:
- Daily communications to vendors regarding new style needs & developments, productions and delivery information.
- Attend all Production meetings, providing relevant updates, sharing challenges, etc.
- Support sourcing needs for the assigned vendors on an as-needed basis.
- Work with the domestic LA-based vendors to ensure developments are issued and "proto" samples are executed according to the requirements within deadline.
- Work on creative, cost-effective alternative solutions so garments meet cost requirements from initial through to final costing; review options with Production Manager and Director.
- Complete full-cycle production of assigned items (including but not limited to lap dips, strike offs, fabrics, trims, accessories, fit, size set, prepro & TOP sample approval)
- Establish and track a WIP/calendar for factories to ensure that all the goods meet delivery and quality standards
- Provide daily/weekly production status updates
- Understand the fundamentals of logistics; monitor inbound shipments with Operations team to ensure timely deliveries
- Perform ad hoc duties as needed
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum 2+ years related experience in a Production/PD position
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and persuasion skills
- Must possess reliable transportation and the ability to drive safely
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, quality-oriented, deadline-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a multi-cultural, multi-lingual environment
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
- Strong proficiency in Office (excel and outlook especially)
Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, Mike Amiri built a formative philosophy from his upbringing in the heart of Hollywood. Along Sunset blvd, surrounded by graffiti artists, skaters and musicians, the groundwork for the AMIRI collection was formed through an authentic inspiration of Los Angeles nostalgia.
The AMIRI collection was launched in 2014 as an exclusive capsule within the Los Angeles boutique Maxfield. The pieces were designed to incorporate elements of California culture understood by natives, while also featuring street elements to define a new, modern form of luxury.
In 2015, the brand expanded distribution upon the sucess of the capsule and, in 2016, introduced women’s ready to-wear, footwear and accessories.
Each AMIRI collection is centered around local manufacturing, with RTW produced in the LA Arts District from materials sourced in Italy, Japan and France. The spirit of AMIRI pieces emanates from a genuine perspective combining irreverent, handmade expertise with luxurious, global fabrications.
Mike endeavors to consistently retain an individualized approach with each garment. Heritage elements such as distress detailing, signature denim washes and artisanal treatments are now synonymous with the AMIRI identity.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert