Marketing & Ecommerce Manager
After 20 years of developing a devoted cult following we are looking to hire a Marketing and Ecommerce Manager to help expand our direct to consumer sales and brand awareness online. We are looking for an entrepreneurially-minded candidate who will have the opportunity to work in a creative environment and be a direct catalyst in driving digital and company growth. This is a newly created role and the perfect candidate will be undaunted by complex challenges that require problem solving. Enthusiasm for working at a small and rapidly growing company and confidence to independently identify and execute deliverables.
The role will require a deep understanding of marketing and e-Commerce systems and best practices. General day to day expectations will include oversight and updating of all site merchandising, UX functionality, performance marketing, campaign strategy and execution, analytics tracking across web, social, and email channels. This cross functional role requires dedicated maintenance of communications across all internal business teams. Those who work successfully both collaboratively and independently thrive here.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
• Management and maintenance of a quality brand experience across all platforms: website, social, direct email marketing, etc.
• Create and maintain copywriting across website and email campaigns
• Lead strategic marketing efforts from ideation to execution.
• Deep understanding of site analytics and ability to interpret data into trends and strategy.
• Analyze e-mail performance and utilize list segmentation, personalization, and content optimization to drive customer acquisition and retention.
• Manage the relationship and communication with external performance marketing web agency.
• Constantly develop, test and iterate new ideas for content, customer experience, navigation, content, performance and functionality.
• Organize and lead implementation of content calendars across all web channels and departments.
Key Skills and Attributes:
• Experience working in a fast-paced, design-driven e-commerce environment.
• Luxury experience preferred.
• Deep understanding of user experience, site architecture, content, meta tags, conversion, AOV, and traffic analysis.
• Exceptional project management, communication, and analytical skills.
• Well versed knowledge of back-end platforms and integrations to manage websites, content and CRM, specifically Shopify.
• Ability to efficiently work on multiple projects simultaneously and maintain organizational support systems.
• Partner closely with Client Relations Director to build out an unparalleled customer experience.
• 6+ years of marketing experience.
• 3+ years of management experience preferred.
• Vaccination required.
• Ability to work Monday-Friday in our Hollywood, LA office.
• Covid 19 Vaccination Required
About the Brand:
As the founding force behind Libertine, Johnson Hartig ups the ante in fashion by creatively immersing himself and those around him in a whimsical trip where old school classics meet new school know-how.
Having first launched the label in 2001, today he continues upon his quest revolutionizing the ready-to wear market for men and women. Hartig paved the way for the current embellishment movement with signature graphic illuminations, sublime screen printing and crystal/embroidery follies.
Equipped with inspirations that ricochet between art, fashion, history, design, travel, culture, and florescence microscopy cell research. Libertine has cultivated collaborations with Damien Hirst, Goyard, Converse and Target – a classic example of rewriting the rules via Libertine’s mindset.
Championed by the likes of Anna Wintour, Karl Lagerfeld, Future, Mick Jagger and Cher, Libertine is internationally recognized as a brand with a devout cult following extending from east coast socialites to west coast creatives and back again. In essence, the longevity of Libertine’s apparel spanning over 20 years in the spotlight is a testament to the talent of Johnson Hartig.