Customer Service and PR Assistant
We are looking to hire a Customer Service and PR Assistant to help expand and develop our direct to consumer client experience who will work very closely with our Director of Client Relations and our Operations Team. The perfect candidate will have a ‘can-do’ attitude, be highly detail oriented, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small and creative team as Libertine celebrates 20 years. General day to day expectations will include assisting with customer service, client experience, pr communication, and sample organization and tracking. This is a newly created role with exposure to a myriad of departments, systems, and requires wearing many different hats.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
- Work closely with our Director of Client Relations on all things client related.
- Monitor and respond to customer service inquiries related to web orders.
- Assist with the in-person client shopping experience as needed.
- Pack all web orders and in person purchases, consignments, and PR loans.
- Oversee daily sample activity.
- Facilitate sample movement and private client consignments using Launchmetrics.
- Communicate regularly with our editorial contacts to fulfill editorial requests and follow up on coverage.
- Maintain an up to date contact database for both private clients and editorial contacts.
- Work closely with the Operations Team to make sure sample loan calendars align with business and private client orders are being prioritized.
- Manage and catalog Libertine’s past season archive.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Must be able to problem solve and devise solutions when unforeseen circumstances arise.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication as this position works cross functionally with other team members and is client facing.
- A background in fashion is not necessary, but a general interest in fashion and luxury is a plus.
- Must have 1-2 years of customer service experience.
- 1-2 years of experience working in Public Relations is a plus.
- Experience working with back-end e-commerce and ERP platforms; specifically Shopify Plus and Apparel Magic is a plus.
- Experience with Photoshop.
- Experience with Launchmetrics is a plus.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday in our Hollywood, LA office.
- Covid 19 Vaccination Required
About the Brand:
As the founding force behind Libertine, Johnson Hartig ups the ante in fashion by creatively immersing himself and those around him in a whimsical trip where old school classics meet new school know-how.
Having first launched the label in 2001, today he continues upon his quest revolutionizing the ready-to wear market for men and women. Hartig paved the way for the current embellishment movement with signature graphic illuminations, sublime screen printing and crystal/embroidery follies.
Equipped with inspirations that ricochet between art, fashion, history, design, travel, culture, and florescence microscopy cell research. Libertine has cultivated collaborations with Damien Hirst, Goyard, Converse and Target – a classic example of rewriting the rules via Libertine’s mindset.
Championed by the likes of Anna Wintour, Karl Lagerfeld, Future, Mick Jagger and Cher, Libertine is internationally recognized as a brand with a devout cult following extending from east coast socialites to west coast creatives and back again. In essence, the longevity of Libertine’s apparel spanning over 20 years in the spotlight is a testament to the talent of Johnson Hartig.