Artistic Creative Image Director
We are looking for an experienced, inspirational Creative / Art Director who is passionate in creative & fashion culture. You play a key role in driving the brand’s identity and creative output through (including but not limited to) the advertising, marketing, digital , editorial, event/pop-up/activation, CRM channels. You'll work closely with marketing and creative content leads to create effective, engaging work through all channels.
- Drive innovative creative ideation and execution for the brand’s marketing, social and campaigns, activations and content to deliver on marketing goals.
- Develop, define, and accountable to the creative approach - design, art direction, video motion graphics, AR/VR, gamification, partnership, collaboration etc.
- Collaborate with the functional and key markets leads to create and drive content strategy across the channels and media.
- Drive creative excellence to ensure the output of the creative team is of the highest possible standard, manage and mentor a team of designers, photographers to deliver strong identity and effective creative.
- Continually manage the brand identity: ensuring this is central and consistent across all creative projects and platforms, globally.
- Ability to structure/deliver outstanding creative presentations (internally or externally).
- Champion new and interesting creative talent within the industry.
- Recognise opportunities to grow and shape the brand through partnerships and collaborations with brands and talent who align with our values.
- Partnering with the team Producer(s) to establish production approaches, processes, and schedules.
- Lead strong relationships with external agencies and partners where necessary
- Analyse campaign performance, market trends, consumer needs and the competitive landscape to inform the work of your team
- Act as a creative thought leader for your team and working closely with Creative Content, Photographer, Media Designers, UI/UX designer and with internal key stakeholders and senior leaders.
- Perform all other job related duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate
- Extensive experience in conceptual creative work, art-direction, graphic design in a Senior Creative role (a minimum of 8+ years working within a fashion advertising agency, brand, or creative environment)
- Strong creative vision and experience of business and digital performance channels- Digital Marketing, editorial, photography, multimedia driven
- Demonstrable experience of leading and delivering a broad range of creative projects including brand campaigns, activations, moving image, design systems, events, digital, motion graphics, print, social campaigns
- Hands on highly skilled motion designer able to create outstanding creative designs and assets for campaigns, traditional & digital marketing assets
- Understanding of digital assets production at scale, post production workflow & the technical requirements of digital marketing assets (Incl. video formats, email templates, quality etc.)
- Understanding of social media, new digital formats and trends
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changeable & fast paced environment
- Experience developing targeted creative across multiple markets (Asia, US and non-English market experience is a big plus)
- Experience in brief conception, storyboarding and on set art direction for shoots and campaigns, moving image and stills
- Advanced technical skill set; including graphic design, typography, art direction, moving image and motion graphics animation, and use of Adobe Creative Suite
- Act as a brand ambassador, consistently connecting and networking with relevant people/ brands for future opportunities
- Comfortable and willing to travel overseas