Senior Sales Assistant
Build relationships with customers and maximize sales opportunity, while maintaining store in terms of image, product and operations, and delivering the J.W. Anderson customer experience.
- Achieve individual objectives and contribute to the achievement of store objectives.
- Strive to always increase brand and product knowledge.
- Master selling skills to satisfy customer needs.
- Take action to maximize the sales opportunity on all categories.
- Provide outstanding one to one customer service to all clients
- Build and maintain loyal clients by being proactive in customer data collection & Management.
- Act as brand ambassador to build relationships with new customers and VIP clientele.
- Deliver the ultimate J.W. ANDERSON experience to increase customer loyalty.
- Solve customer complaints in a professional and positive manner, always offering follow up.
- Capture customer data all the time.
- Proactively take possible actions to maintain a long term relationship with customers.
- Participate in the organization of In-store & Promotional events
- Ensure the stock and the back of house are effectively managed and operational duties are met (Goods receiving, transferring, stock take, stock arrangement, reporting etc.).
- Remains in compliance with operational and company policies and procedures.
- Ensures store presentation and visual merchandising standards are maintained according to company directives
- Proven experience working in a luxury fashion retail environment.
- Keen interest in all aspects of fashion, passionate about all elements related to this world including knowledge on upcoming trends.
- Strong relationships skills and ability to maintain long-term with clients and community and understands the needs and changes of the market.
- Strong teamworking and relationship skills.
- Organization and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- A positive, outgoing, high energy personality able to thrive within a high paced environment and being multi-tasking.