Visual Merchandising Manager
Hush is fast growing fashion and lifestyle brand who first embarked upon their retail journey within John Lewis stores 5 years ago. Since then the brand has grown to trade in all 31 of John Lewis sites and we sit within the top 2 best performing womenswear brands.
We are looking for Visual Merchandising Manager who will be responsible for implementing and supervising the visual merchandising standards across all concessions in the UK. You will also be responsible for supporting our in-store brand consultants while working closely with the concession managers and branch merchandisers on stock opportunity and allocations.
• Create and circulate visual merchandising guidelines across all categories in a timely manner.
• To implement visual merchandising standards and a consistent brand image in all concessions.
• To visit and maintain close contact with the stores addressing any training needs.
• Reviewing use of props in store keeping in mind selling capacity and brand image.
• Allocating all brand imagery ensuring it is season appropriate and in stock in stores.
• Manage visual spend keeping in line with annual budgets.
• Creative individual with extensive knowledge of fashion and visual merchandising, a minimum of 2 years in an area or field based role.
• Commercially minded with knowledge of the local market and awareness of competitors.
• You should be highly motivated, results driven with the ability to manage team members remotely.
• You must possess organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work load.
• Flexibility and availability to travel is essential.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications are encouraged from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.