As part of our growth plan, we will be expanding our distribution via third party marketplaces. We’re looking for someone who knows marketplace eCommerce inside out, both in the UK and internationally. This is a unique opportunity for someone who is talented and experienced to own and manage our marketplaces expansion and make a global impact for the brand.
Reporting to the Head of eCommerce, your responsibilities will include:
- Being the primary day to day point of contact at hush for Marketplace partners
- Collaborating with Buying, Merchandising, IT, Finance, Marketing and Creative to successfully launch hush on new marketplace partners – ensuring marketplace partner requirements are well defined/understood internally, adequate processes put in place and necessary resources onboarded to enable a successful launch.
- Sales planning, forecasting and reporting, including budgeting and weekly trading analysis.
- Ensuring all products and inventory is uploaded to each marketplace in line with marketplace requirements, and that product details, descriptions, images and content are all optimised for the marketplace partner.
- Liaising with Buying, Merchandising and Marketing teams to ensure new product collection launches are successful, and plan trading and promotional calendar.
- Monitor sales performance, marketplace rankings and competitor activity and understand key trends and seasonality by market and marketplace. Feedback opportunities to drive improved performance to Buying, Merchandising and Marketing teams.
- Drive revenue growth via marketplaces through a data driven approach, collaborating with marketplace partners and internal stakeholders to identify and realise opportunities for growth.
To join us, you must have:
- Experience in working with and growing online marketplace revenues for fashion brands – preferably with exposure to European markets.
- Strong commercial acumen and digital trading instincts, combined with good negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
- Exposure to either TradeByte or ChannelAdvisor platforms highly advantageous.
- Experience of site localisation/international eCommerce.
- An operating mindset, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities, manage complexity and drive results.
- Low ego; a can do, sleeves up attitude with bucketloads of drive!
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary, generous staff discounts of 55%, end-of-week drinks, free fruit days, birthday celebrations, sample sales as well as the opportunity to develop a career in a fast-paced but fun environment!
Hush operates a ‘hybrid’ working model – with 3 days per week in our spacious new offices in the heart of Clapham Old Town.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications are encouraged from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.