Reporting into the Senior Tech, support and develop specific categories in all aspects of garment technology, being skilled in your category. Managing the end-to-end quality of fit, construction and technical performance.
- Contribute to the development & maintenance of category standard manuals, minimum measurements, blocks, construction, and quality standards
- Elevation of fit and quality demonstrating strong technical fit skills and written communication
- Provide technical specifications including grades and tolerances
- Leverage the use of PLM through strong data management
- Efficient management of business critical path achieving on time requirements by management of fit meetings
- Train and mentor category team with business lead objectives and goal setting
- Risk manage category by ensuring all testing and performance requirements are applied
- Develop relationships and effective communication internally and with external suppliers with strong interpersonal skill
- Experience in soft woven categories
- Grading skills
- Labelling and compliance standards
- Excel and PLM skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications are encouraged from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.