Brand Sales Representative
We are looking for a passionate Brand Representatives to achieve sales, customer service and operational targets within world renowned luxury department stores in Paris. Candidates should have proven sales experience, ideally within the Beauty Industry. As a Brand Representatives, you will provide a tailored, personalised service to our customers ensuring each customer has a unique and luxurious experience, whilst achieving sales and customer targets. You will also use your exceptional people skills to build collaborative working relationships with the rest of the Dr. Sturm team, as well as the in-store teams. If you have a genuine love of luxury skin care and are looking for a progressive career within the Retail Beauty Industry, then this could be the perfect role for you!
We also offer excellent training and a competitive package.
- Achieve individual sales goals and contribute to team sales objectives.
- Build strong relationships with customers to drive repeat business.
- Build rewarding partnerships in the local community to drive sales.
- Able to recommend and sell all products.
- Participate in and help organise store events, designed to promote brand image and awareness and to maximise sales.
- Provide daily/weekly reports, as required
- Be a true ambassador of the brand.
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Proven retail experience preferably within beauty, ideally skincare.
- The ability to provide genuine and personalized customer service.
- Proven track record of achieving sales and customer service targets.
- Experience of creating and executing in-store events.
- Business planning experience including calendar and event anniversary planning.
- Retail operations experience including inventory, facilities management and cash reconciliation.
- Ability to work Department Store hours including early and late shifts (weekdays, weekends & bank holidays).
Who You Are:
- Focused on attention to detail, takes initiative and enjoys working in a positive environment.
- Ability to work well with others, as well as the ability to work independently to drive a successful business.
- Demonstrates professional treatment consultation and application.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
You Also Have:
- Retail experience, preferably in a customer focused, cosmetics environment.
- Demonstrated successful sales experience, exceeding quota.
- Ability to learn and utilise online clientelling tools and software.
- Proof of your right to live and work in France, if invited to attend an interview.