Mobile Brand Sales Representative
We are looking for a passionate Brand Representative to achieve sales, customer service and operational targets within our London stores. You will have proven sales experience, ideally within the Beauty Industry. As a Brand Representative, you will provide a tailored, personalised service to our customers in order to achieve sales and customer service targets, whilst ensuring each customer has a unique and luxurious experience. You will also use your exceptional people skills to build collaborative working relationships with the rest of the Dr. Sturm team, as well as the in-store teams.
If you have a genuine love of luxury skin care and are looking for a progressive career within the Retail Beauty Industry, then this could be the perfect role for you! We also offer excellent training and a competitive package.
- Achieve individual sales goals and contribute to team sales objectives.
- Build strong relationships with customers to drive repeat business.
- Build rewarding partnerships in the local community to drive sales.
- Able to recommend and sell all products.
- Participate in and help organise store events, designed to promote brand image and awareness and to maximise sales.
- Be a true ambassador of the brand.
- Provide daily/weekly reports, as required.
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Proven retail experience preferably within beauty, ideally skincare.
- The ability to provide genuine and personalized customer service.
- Proven track record of achieving sales and customer service targets.
- Experience of creating and executing in-store events.
- Previous business planning experience including calendar and event anniversary planning.
- Previous retail operations experience including inventory and facilities management and cash reconciliation.
Who You Are:
- Focused on attention to detail, takes initiative and enjoys working in a positive environment.
- Ability to work well with others, as well as the ability to work independently to drive a successful business.
- Demonstrate professional treatment consultation and application.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn and utilise online clientelling tools and software
- Able to work Department Store hours including early and late shifts (e.g. between the hours of 10am and 10pm), weekdays, weekends & bank holidays.
- Able to travel and work at London store locations and events. And when required, other UK locations