CRM Campaign Manager
Dr. Barbara Sturm is a luxury skincare brand that has a global presence across DTC (drsturm.com and our Spas) and wholesale channels. As the brand scales, we are investing in the development of resource and team to execute on this opportunity. We realise the power of engaging and creating a loyal and active client community and therefore have recently created a new CRM function.
This newly created CRM Campaign Manager role will be responsible for the management and development of the CRM capability which underpins our ambitions to create deep and rewarding relationships with our clients and community.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for implementing CRM campaigns and programmes to drive client engagement and improve conversion and repeat rates
- Take day-to-day ownership of building the end-to-end CRM lifecycle and marketing messages - including scheduled and trigger activity across all CRM channels (Email, In App Messages)
- Overall ownership of the build and delivery within CRM channels (initially email with a view to onboarding in-app messaging) to ensure that we are maximising the efficiency and effectiveness of our CRM activity (best practice design, targeting, segmentation, triggers, channel optimisation etc)
- Proactively manage our manage IP reputation and deliverability – managing performance relative to spam complaints, bounces, spam traps, blacklisting and spam/junk filtering
- Manage all data feeds into the CRM tech stack and ensure that the levels of our data integrity continue to be of a high standard
- All CRM reporting and measurement including CRM metrics dashboards and campaign KPI reporting
- Articulate and present data analyses and learnings effectively to the team and to key stakeholders
- Work closely with CRM Team, marketing, copy & design and the wider E-Commerce team to deliver programmes and initiatives
- Support the Head of CRM on broader CRM initiatives such as segmentation, loyalty, driving insight, growing client database
- Results driven, technical campaign manager that has an eye for detail and a flair for data and insight
- High level of proficiency with Braze. Braze certification desirable.
- Alternatively, high level of knowledge with similar tools (Salesforce, Adobe) with a view to upskill in Braze
- Proven ability with omnichannel journey building and design - both conceptually and with physical creation within CRM tools
- The ability to advise and lead on best practice CRM campaign design and delivery
- Experience in using advanced capabilities to support triggered, dynamic and personalised content as standard (Liquid, webhooks, API calls etc)
- Confident with HTML coding to support template design and HTML requirements in other platforms linked to tech stack (reviews etc)
- Strong understanding of CRM best practices including email design, testing, measurement and attribution
- Familiarity with CDP (Segment or similar)
- Strong knowledge of GA
- Solid experience with Excel (functions, pivots etc). Reporting and BI tool experience also desirable.
- Experience of briefing and managing content would help, but not essential
- Entrepreneurial outlook and the ability to work in a fast-growing business