Freelance Digital Sales Campaign Executive
- Build and maintain strong commercial relationships with wholesale partners across regions during the Sales Campaign
- Responsible for a timely and accurate forecasting of allocated budgets and ensure real-time tracking of performance.
- Assist the Global Sales Manager in the planning and execution of the seasonal sales campaign and virtual showroom.
- Conduct & lead virtual wholesale appointments for our AW22 collection in January (PFW), providing direction of the meeting in accordance with each client’s needs.
- Produce sales reports to provide feedback and relevant data to the Management and the Creative Team.
- Identify opportunities to improve sales processes and efficiencies and lead efforts to scale best practices across the team.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of demonstrative wholesale experience in international luxury markets
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, proficient with systems and reporting (Excel, Zedonk, Joor)
- Excellent communication and presentation Skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- A flexible and proactive team player
- Ambitious, charismatic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Available full-time from January 20th to 26th in Paris, France
- Exposure to Global Luxury Wholesale Network
Wales Bonner welcomes applications from exceptional individuals from both within and outside of the fashion industry. We are seeking those eager to further our mission: To elevate the location of blackness within culture, infusing European luxury with an Afro-Atlantic spirit. You would join our small, diverse and dynamic team, working in an environment that fosters ambition and innovation with a progressive, start-up feel.
We are most interested in hearing from those who harmonise with and embody our brand values: who approach everything they do with a dedication to careful research, curiosity and a passion for knowledge; who have a profound appreciation for timeless elegance and beauty; who are guided by integrity; and who are committed to personal and professional development in all of its forms.