Social Media Editor
Reporting to the Marketing Manager the Social Media Editor is required to define and implement the social media strategy, ensuring alignment with the JOSEPH brand strategy and objectives.
Based at the head office in Parsons Green, this position will work to devise, plan and execute brand content across JOSEPH and DESIGNERS AT social media channels to support key brand campaigns and marketing stories, working to promote and maintain an active, positive brand image.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
Includes but is not limited to:
- Devise compelling content strategies to drive impressions, engagement, site visits and sales through content that expands brand awareness and grows community engagement and reach.
- Develop the social media plan, creating on-brand, engaging daily content for social media platforms across international key markets: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn to support ecommerce, marketing and retail strategies.
- Schedule and upload all content across social channels.
- Source imagery and write captions across all social media platforms.
- Track social coverage and activity across all social media platforms.
- Keep up to date with competitor social landscape, sharing interesting initiatives and trends internally.
- Manage small-scale shoots for Designers AT, working closely with the Head of Art Direction to create on brand content.
- Cross-functional working with channel owners (Retail, Ecommerce).
- Form key relationships with influencers and VIP's across the social media platforms to bring brand awareness and sales.
- Act as the ‘community manager’ driving, monitoring and responding to engagement with the social community ensuring communication is aligned with brand guidelines.
- Work closely with customer services to manage any comments and questions in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain relationships with key contacts within the industry (bloggers, photographers, digital influencers) to generate content and product social coverage.
- Propose and project manage specific influencer gifting and campaigns: Liaison with management agencies and contracts.
- Stay ahead of the curve on culture news, always up to date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends, being a constant champion of social media within the business.
- Use data to build comprehensive reports and improve future strategies and campaigns to achieve business KPIs.
- Be reactive to content performance working to continually optimise the social strategy.
- Manage the social media budget.
Key skills, experience and knowledge required:
- Extensive experience of managing social media for fashion or lifestyle brand.
- Prior experience in developing a social media strategy that grew following base and increased engagement.
- A strong understanding of social media platforms, social landscape, digital and emerging trends.
- BA degree or equivalent in media / journalism / fashion or equivalent related field.
- Proficient in photoshop and preferably all of adobe suite.
- Experience with Social Analytics tools.
- Strategic thinker and strong analytical skills, confident in reporting and analysing data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to identify market trends.
- Strong interest in and understanding of the digital media landscape, particularly within social media.
- A self-starter with creative problem-solving ability and experienced in ideas generation.
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills, initiative, and the ability to work independently.
- Resilient under pressure and highly organised.
- A collaborative team player.
At JOSEPH, we are committed to achieving a culture of diversity, inclusivity and gender balance. We value talent, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sex or any other factor.
By applying via this platform for this position you agree to JOSEPH retaining your application and any other documentation as submitted by you in accordance with your application until such time that our recruitment and on boarding process is complete. In connection with your application, we must process your personal data, although this will be used for recruitment purposes only. Please refer to our Applicant Privacy Notice located on the JOSEPH Website for further details.