Senior Ecommerce Content Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Ecommerce Senior Content Coordinator to join our Ecommerce team based in our head office in London.
This position is required to assist the Ecommerce Content Manager with the day-to-day running of the global websites, managing seasonal product launches and website translations, regularly reviewing, and updating onsite information pages, blog, and website content to elevate the site.
If you are currently working in a similar role and would like the opportunity to make a real difference in a small and dynamic team, then apply below.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
Includes but is not limited to:
- Manage BAU ecommerce digital design briefs, providing format requirements for web, always ensuring accuracy.
- Manage workflow of freelance front-end-developers, clearing communicating project progress and timelines.
- Manage end-to-end cross-device testing for all new content, challenging the UX and UI to create a streamlined customer journey and experience.
- Manage and maintain all company and customer service pages. Ensuring all information is accurate, up-to-date, and informative.
- Maintaining and updating blog content, launching new stories and refreshing assets, creating a luxury experience that allows enriches customers with brand content.
- Coordinate changes and updates to the seasonal the shared content calendar, making sure that plan meets trade and brand needs each week.
- Manage and coordinate team site walks and detailed test plans, and delegate tasks to various stake holders.
- Maintain catalog management in SFCC business manager, ensuring categories have a clear start and end date, using redirects to manage legacy content, keeping an organised site backend.
- Collaborate with digital marketing to ensure all content and categories are SEO optimised to strengthen page authority and help drive traffic to the site.
- Coordinating product launches in-line with deliveries to ensure collections and trade stories align with the drop-plan.
- Checking and validating product information in the XL tracker, ensuring all content is proofread, formatted and of the highest standard ahead of upload.
- Manage product create process, ensuring all stakeholders are aware of roles and responsibilities ahead of seasonal launch, motivating stakeholders and driving efficient processes.
- Liaise with external tech support to maintain and test the XML creation file, documenting changes and modifications, using excel knowledge to test, check and validate data.
Key skills, experience and knowledge required:
- Ecommerce/CMS platform experience essential – preferably Salesforce.
- Experience in HTML highly desirable.
- An understanding of UX, UI, ecommerce design and of how users interact in a digital environment.
- Experience in managing ecommerce content for a global brand.
- Articulate, ability to review and edit copy to a luxury brand standard.
- A natural flair and an ‘eye’ for digital visuals and a luxury style.
- Confident liaising with digital developers and designers and multiple business stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Intermediate to advance excel skills, able to navigate data sheets using VLOOKUP and format SKU’s using CONCATENATE, LEFT, RIGHT.
- Ambitious, driven, positive attitude and thrives in a face-paced environment.
- Excellent ability to multi-task across various projects, whilst working to deadlines and under pressure.
- Has a natural collaborative style, can positively work across multiple teams and able to influence and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail, capable of ensuring accuracy and high standards at all times.
- Passion for the ecommerce/digital industry, interest in fashion and luxury brands.
JOSEPH Company values
We are driven by our ambitious expectations — good enough isn’t good enough. We understand that in order to compete and win in this category we must put our best foot forward, each and every time.
How we treat our staff, make our product and the role we play in the industry and the world is underpinned by an unwavering integrity. We do the right thing, even when it’s not the easy thing. We never cut corners or sacrifice on our quality or our principles.
Attention to detail
Thought, care and a great attention to detail goes into everything we do. It’s the only way we will consistently delight our customers.
Born from the mind and spirit of a pioneer, we are curious, entrepreneurial and always looking for new ways to push our brand, our business and our customer experience forward.
At JOSEPH, we are committed to achieving a culture of diversity, inclusivity and gender balance. We value talent, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sex or any other factor.
By applying via this platform for this position you agree to JOSEPH retaining your application and any other documentation as submitted by you in accordance with your application until such time that our recruitment and on boarding process is complete. In connection with your application, we must process your personal data, although this will be used for recruitment purposes only. Please refer to our Applicant Privacy Notice located on the JOSEPH Website for further details.