Digital Performance Marketing Manager
Responsible for the performance across multiple digital channels such as Paid Search, SEO, Programmatic, Paid Social and Affiliate Marketing, concentrating on driving ROI and accelerating digital growth and global expansion.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage digital activity across multiple markets for Paid Search (Google, Bing, Naver), SEO, Paid Social (Facebook & Instagram), Programmatic (display acquisition & retargeting) and Affiliate Marketing partnerships.
- Manage budgets/spend for the digital channels to best optimise ROI and drive global performance.
- Identify new digital opportunities to continually drive growth in traffic, trade and brand awareness, exploring new ways to strengthen consumer profiling and ad relevancy.
- Manage multiple campaigns end-to-end from planning, phasing, creative and deployment, working closely with ecommerce & brand communication teams as well as digital agencies to develop a luxury experience.
- Develop and execute the digital marketing strategy across channels, road-mapping priorities/actions, diversifying the channel mix and thinking through user/consumer behaviour/journeys and channel attribution to drive performance and growth.
- Report on digital channel performance including traffic, KPIs, engagement and ROI, providing data driven insight and conducting deep dives to better understand trends and develop actionable plans to optimise overall marketing effectiveness.
- Responsible for technical product feeds for Google Shopping, Facebook Ads, Affiliates and Programmatic to improve ad relevancy and channel performance.
- Conduct site recommendations for SEO best practice, liaising with internal and development teams to project manage the implementation.
- Manage strong relationships with Digital agencies, lead optimisations of keyword portfolios, bid management strategies, campaign refinements, ad copy tests and bespoke landing pages.
- Develop the Affiliate programme, recruiting new partners, negotiating commissions and increasing partner engagement and initiatives.
- Monitor competitor presence internationally and implement findings to the Joseph strategy where relevant.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- A demonstratable proven track record in digital marketing management across multiple channels within a retail environment is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of how digital channels work and the levers to pull to drive performance, KPIs, traffic and ROI.
- A natural commercial flair, with the ability to make entrepreneurial ROI based decisions and can progressively identify opportunities to drive global digital growth.
- A collaborative style, can positively work across multiple teams and is able to influence and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Digitally advanced, with an intuitive understanding of how users and consumers interact in an ecommerce environment and how best to optimise digital channels and journeys.
- Confident user of excel and analytical tools such as Google Analytics & Adwords with the ability to deep dive into the data to analyse and propose actions that drive performance.
- Good organisational and management skills, can juggle multiple projects and professionally thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Numerate with excellent attention to detail, capable of ensuring data accuracy at all times.
- Demonstrable influencing skills and able to work effectively within a collaborative environment.
- Enthusiastic, positive, forward thinking with a determination to achieve results.
JOSEPH Company values
We are driven by our ambitious expectations — good enough isn’t good enough. We understand that in order to compete and win in this category we must put our best foot forward, each and every time.
How we treat our staff, make our product and the role we play in the industry and the world is underpinned by an unwavering integrity. We do the right thing, even when it’s not the easy thing. We never cut corners or sacrifice on our quality or our principles.
Attention to detail
Thought, care and a great attention to detail goes into everything we do. It’s the only way we will consistently delight our customers.
Born from the mind and spirit of a pioneer, we are curious, entrepreneurial and always looking for new ways to push our brand, our business and our customer experience forward.
At JOSEPH, we are committed to achieving a culture of diversity, inclusivity and gender balance. We value talent, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sex or any other factor.
By applying via this platform for this position you agree to JOSEPH retaining your application and any other documentation as submitted by you in accordance with your application until such time that our recruitment and on boarding process is complete. In connection with your application, we must process your personal data, although this will be used for recruitment purposes only. Please refer to our Applicant Privacy Notice located on the JOSEPH Website for further details.