Ecommerce Trading Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Ecommerce Trading Senior Coordinator to join our Head Office in Parsons Green. This role is required to support in driving the global digital business and overall growth.
This role will work to identify and optimise trading and conversion opportunities, managing product, inventory fragmentation and returns, and assisting with the day to day coordination of ecommerce marketplace activities.
If you are currently working in a similar role and would like the opportunity to make a real impact in a small team, then apply below.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the day-to-day trading of the global websites, driving KPIs to increase performance and accelerate global ecommerce growth.
- Working closely with the Content team to develop the digital trading/content calendar, build/optimise new season product, categories, trading/content stories.
- Overseeing onsite optimisations such as visual merchandising, product/styling recommendations, upselling/cross-selling, search, navigation/taxonomy improvements.
- Overseeing stock management and fragmentation, liaising closely with merchandising, operations, and customer services teams to improve efficiencies, trade and the customer experience.
- Responsibility of ecommerce range plan and leading product launches, category builds and product detail maintenance.
- Managing ecommerce promotional setup, aligning with content, communication, retail and merchandising teams to coordinate trading activities across all areas.
- Managing ecommerce pricebooks, aligning with retail and merchandising teams
- Driving actionable insight and analysis on product returns to benefit the business.
- Liaising with various teams for regular and ad hoc CMS tasks and initiatives.
- Key stakeholder in UAT site testing for development projects and regular site walks to ensure 100% accuracy at all times.
- Collaborating with the ecommerce team for onsite optimisations such as product recommendations, upselling/cross-selling opportunities, search improvements.
- Managing external partnership and day-to-day coordination of ecommerce concession, Selfridges, including data submissions, reporting, organising stock transfers.
- Reporting on ecommerce trade performance including KPIs, providing data driven insight and conducting deep dives where needed to better understand shopping behaviours and trends.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Ecommerce/CMS platform experience essential (including management of global price-books and promotional setup), Salesforce SFCC experience preferred.
- Demonstrable ecommerce experience of product allocations and digital merchandising requirements.
- Experience of any analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
- An understanding of ecommerce UX, content and development projects, and intuitive knowledge of how users interact and shop in a digital environment.
- Excellent ability to analyse data and propose commercial objectives.
- Has a natural collaborative style, can positively work across multiple teams and is able to influence and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to mentor team performers.
- Excellent organisational skills can juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail, capable of accuracy and high standards at all times.
- Enthusiastic, positive, with a determination to achieve results.
- Passion for the ecommerce industry and an interest in fashion.At JOSEPH, we are committed to achieving a culture of diversity, inclusivity and gender balance. We value talent, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sex or any other factor.
JOSEPH Company values
We are driven by our ambitious expectations — good enough isn’t good enough. We understand that in order to compete and win in this category we must put our best foot forward, each and every time.
How we treat our staff, make our product and the role we play in the industry and the world is underpinned by an unwavering integrity. We do the right thing, even when it’s not the easy thing. We never cut corners or sacrifice on our quality or our principles.
Attention to detail
Thought, care and a great attention to detail goes into everything we do. It’s the only way we will consistently delight our customers.
Born from the mind and spirit of a pioneer, we are curious, entrepreneurial and always looking for new ways to push our brand, our business and our customer experience forward.
At JOSEPH, we are committed to achieving a culture of diversity, inclusivity and gender balance. We value talent, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sex or any other factor.
By applying via this platform for this position you agree to JOSEPH retaining your application and any other documentation as submitted by you in accordance with your application until such time that our recruitment and on boarding process is complete. In connection with your application, we must process your personal data, although this will be used for recruitment purposes only. Please refer to our Applicant Privacy Notice located on the JOSEPH Website for further details.