Senior Finance Analyst
Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
The Senior Finance Analyst will be responsible for providing Product Costing information and insight into cost drivers with clear communication to PD and sourcing teams.
Partnering with key internal stakeholders to understand product risk assessment & cost drivers
Support Finance & IMLT through analysis of financial and non-financial information to underpin the delivery of long term operational and financial plans.
The Senior Finance Analyst will take responsibility for the weekly accounts, alongside month-end responsibility.
To support finance team by establishing strong working relationships with key business stakeholders ensuring the quality of data:
• Analyse business performance to target
• Preparation of Management accounts for review with Finance Manager
• Collaboration with PD teams to ensure timely and accurate Product Cost's together with margin analysis
• Partnering with key stakeholders on BAU projects and supporting Business case review
• Budget & Forecasting preparation
• Provide a range of analysis activities to enable budget holders to manage and optimise their expenditure
• Stock Reporting and Standard Costing reviews
• Weekly Accounts/performance tracking
• RMX reconciliations
- Working towards a Professional finance qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent) (Part Qualified Status)
- Strong finance system skills ideally with good knowledge of SAP/ERP systems. Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills with experience of supporting, influencing and challenging teams
- Strong analytical and logical mindset with great attention to detail
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Experience of managing and influencing stakeholders in both finance and the business
- Experience in identifying and delivering process improvements
- Experience of working with multiple information sources and data and analytics
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Castleford || INTERNAL MANUFACTURING || CASTLEFORD || n/a ||