The PR Coordinator will provide day-to-day administrative support to the Public Relations team and partnering agencies to support national and global press coverage and initiatives. They will assist in all aspects of PR strategy with a focus on sample trafficking, office management, gifting, and press/influencer recaps). This person will also manage all sample inventory, maintain organized photo & press kits library, and distribute press materials to publications.
- Good understanding of office management and public relations principles
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to prioritize, manage and meet multiple deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly developed sense of organization and keen attention to detail
- 1-2 years of work experience within the fashion industry with a history of securing celebrity and influencer placements, and knowledge in facilitating gifting and loans
- Strong knowledge of key fashion influencers, celebrity stylists, and working editors, as well as general industry trends
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, or a related field
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Update press recap and inventories database
- Daily sample traffic management
- Distribute assets to a variety of teams globally
- Maintain strong relationships with internal teams as well as external partners.
- Manage pr/influencer logs by tracking and organizing
- Responsible for managing all PR inventory including clothing/shoe samples and collateral materials
- Ship daily influencer/editor and VIP gifting
- Assist in organizing photoshoots, press preview events, store events, PR events and attend them to facilitate their success.