Product Content Lead
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our Guimarães office is located in this beautiful and historic city, often described as the 'birthplace of Portugal'. This is where our European Production team is based, in a custom-built office and studio facility which has a games room, music area and unbeatable chill out zone with a hammock that fits up to 20 people!
We are looking for a talent manager to lead one of the English Product Description Writers teams in Portugal. We have a large multi skilled team with a creative flare for writing. Reporting to the Content Manager, you'll keep the team motivated and ensure their writing follows the Farfetch Tone of Voice.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will manage a large team of Product Description copywriters responsible for creating the content on the PDP;
- Follow up and help create individual Team Development Plans;
- Assist the Content Manager to monitor the team's OKRs, quality metrics and service level agreements;
- Work with the Senior Descriptions Lead to establish how best to develop the team, create training plans and promote strategic plans to support the Content Department, Content Manager and the wider business;
- Empower and motivate the team and organize resources and time to meet our goals;
- Review department processes and ways-of-working, suggesting improvements and present findings to the Content Manager;
- Work together with Creative Operations to improve Quality and develop the team's skills.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have management skills and over 3 years of proven experience managing a team of content writers;
- Used to make rapid accurate assessments and identify crucial issues in a reactive setting;
- A motivator who excels in an energetic and reactive environment;
- Passionate and knowledgeable about luxury fashion or experienced in e-commerce;
- Fluent in English;
- Advanced in Microsoft Office, Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets).
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools;
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community;
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy;
- Flexible benefits program;
- FARFETCH Equity plan.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.