Senior Collaboration Manager
As the Senior Collaboration Manager, you will be responsible for translating Moose’s global brand strategy into meaningful brand collaborations. You will be responsible for problem-solving, and supporting the VP of Global Marketing, as well as partnering closely with cross-functional internal and external stakeholders, ensuring quality control and project management on timely deliverables.
Some of What You’ll Do:
- Own the planning, execution, and control of collaboration projects
- Drive the problem-solving process, frame problems, guide analytical modeling, and through analysis, providing insights into solutions.
- Drive success and/or failures and willing to pin professional success to the outcome of initiatives and not shy away from responsibility.
- Facilitate meetings and workshops with all the levels of the organization and external collaborators.
- Use strong collaborating and influencing skills, to serve as the lead conduit between the Marketing/ Creative, Design and Merchandising teams.
- Ensure that collaboration product meets specific merchandising and brand objectives, revenue targets, and goals.
- Lead development all collaboration dashboards as well as the consolidation of global information to support and build of global strategies for the Brand.
- Understand and shows passion for the worldwide fashion and retail market in terms of consumer behavior, competitor, and industry developments
- Oversee collaboration budgets
- Create pitch decks for collaboration targets
Some of What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of experience working in either merchandising or marketing in Fashion and preferably with experience in collaborations
- Prior experience managing Fashion/Apparel development calendar; PLM experience a plus
- Experience working in a team-oriented, cross-functional, and collaborative environment with internal and external stakeholders
- Must possess some level of Merchandising expertise
- Experience in an apparel wholesaler or manufacturer at some point
- Knowledge of finance, marketing, product development, production, merchant and planning functions and/or comfort with a steep learning curve
- Project management, problem structuring, and strategic problem-solving skills – Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Ability to build and manage calendar/product development process & tools
- Ability to Travel
Some of Who You Are:
- Has a deep understanding of current culture and what drives it
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels to establish oneself as a trusted advisor
- Proactive, self-starter, entrepreneurial
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Superb organizational and communication skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
- A strong work ethic, high personal values and standards
- Affinity with lifestyle, fashion and/or consumer facing industries
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally, including with senior leadership
- Strategic vision and creative thinking: - Ability to look beyond existing paradigms, and change the organization according to new business concepts
- Effective communicator and influencer. Comfortable presenting in front of senior leadership audiences. Facilitates workshops and resolves possible conflict
- Hands-on mentality and pragmatic approach with strong collaboration attitude and team play
- Ambitious, motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a demanding work environment
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality