Account Manager US (Menswear)
Samsøe Samsøe is seeking a Menswear Account Manager who will maintain, develop and expand Samsøe Samsøes position in the US market. The position will report to the US Country Manager.
The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining and growing both new and existing wholesale department store and specialty store accounts. The position will be able to achieve company sales objectives through account management, strategic planning, negotiation and relationship management with buyers. You will be responsible for new business and 100% focused on building long-termed relations and partnerships with premium retailers.
Your office will be located in NY, but the job requires that you are flexible and open to traveling.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain and grow sales in the US market
- Develop customer relations and new business opportunities
- Strengthen brand exposure
- Monitor shipping and merchandise flow
- Perform weekly, monthly and end of season sales analysis
- Maintain the highest degree of client service and act as a brand ambassador
- Planning and executing market 4x year
- Report and give feedback to the US country manager
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years in Men’s RTW wholesale experience
- Strong understanding of the Men’s market in the US
- Organized and proactive with strong time-management skills
- Detail oriented with experience in strategy planning
- Enthusiastic with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and solution oriented
- Proficient in retail math
- Advanced excel knowledge is a must
- Network of premium retailers and a strong track record
- Enthusiastic, self-disciplined, and proactive
- Familiar with NuOrder or other B2B platforms
- Both independent and a team player
- Flexible in working hours and prepared to travel to Copenhagen for sales meetings
- An interesting and challenging position in a fast-growing international company
- An exciting workplace with a strong team of colleagues across borders
- A job with many possibilities and opportunities for personal- and professional growth
If you can identify with our concept and our ambitions, we look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through the link.
We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and therefore encourage everyone to apply for the position, regardless of origin, skin color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
If you have any questions, please contact Vitus Overgaard, Head of Sales - firstname.lastname@example.org.