Bella Freud's eponymous and instantly recognisable label has come to signify an intellectual playfulness, recognised for its upmarket irreverence. Bella is a storyteller who uses design as her vehicle. Controversy and innovation are hardwired into her DNA: the artistic trailblasing of her father, the artist Lucian, the psychoanalytic pioneering of her great grandfather Sigmund, are subtly woven through her work.
The launch of her first stand-alone boutique in 2015, in London’s Chiltern Street, has seen her knitwear, tailored suits, subversively demure dresses, parfums and homeware gain a cult following.
- Driving sales to help achieve the targets within the store.
- Nurturing a growing network of clients and establishing sound CRM practice.
- Ensuring, maintaining and recording accurate stock levels in the store and liaising regularly with Head Office on replenishment and launches.
- Ensuring that the store reflects the brand values and making sure the store is clean and tidy at all times.
- Understanding the importance of the client experience and continuously creating a noteworthy experience.
- Excellent communication skills (customer service is a vital part of this job)
- Experience in High End retail, working across Luxury.
- The ability to help drive sales and footfall during quieter periods.
- Experience in building client bases and client books, including celebrities and VIP customers.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Key holder experience.
- Goal orientated, confident of interpersonal skills and works well under pressure.
- Able to organise and prioritise - especially during busy periods.
- A self-starter that enjoys being part of a team, but productive in their own right.
- Enthusiastic and driven with a positive attitude.