Retail Stockroom Associate - London
Axel Arigato is offering a part-time position for a Retail Stockroom Associate to join our team in London. To be successful in this role we believe that you are thorough and pay attention to detail. This is an exciting opportunity for an analytical, effective, and proactive individual who thrives in a creative and fast-paced environment to join the Axel Arigato Team.
This position is part-time and approximated 20h/w. You will report directly to the London Store Manager.
- Strictly follow the company’s retail manuals.
- To effectively process deliveries and rearrange the stockroom
- To process the deliveries into the POS system and ensure accuracy while administrating this.
- Analyse and communicate bestselling and slow moving stock.
- To uphold a high level of tidiness of the stockroom
- To proactively raise the efficiency of the stockroom and the stockflow within it.
- To uphold clear and concise communication with all departments, colleagues and staff.
- To replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation.
- To plan, organize and execute in stocktaking.
- To deal with claims and ensure a stock return process in line with company guidelines.
- Keep up to date with customer requirements and operating procedures.
- To be aware of daily sales targets, KPI goals and performance against them.
- Work in and promote a team-oriented environment that can have fun whilst remaining professional.
- To take responsibility for own actions whilst showcasing a positive attitude.
- To ensure that all procedures and policies are understood. To carry out work according to those standards.
- Put customers at ease when dealing with complaints and be seen to go the extra mile.
- Personal appearance and presentation must be in line with company standards.
- Adheres to Security and Health and Safety regulations.
- To carry out additional duties when and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and needed help for the store team.
- To participate in customer store events if deemed necessary.
- Prior experience in retail is a must
- Stock experience with high-end retail brands is an advantage.
- Passionate about Axel Arigato products and brand.
- Self-motivated and has the ability to work productively and take initiative.
- Works well with others and is a good team player.
- Have a humble approach and contribute to a good team spirit.
- Be open to new things and receptive to constant development.
- Willing to work flexible hours and availability as per business needs.
Please submit your application including CV and cover letter. We process applications continuously and the position may be filled before the last day of application.
Salary: According to agreement
Start date: According to agreement