Senior Account Executive
Purple is actively seeking a bright and enthusiastic Public Relations Senior Account Executive to join its Fashion Division in the agency’s London office, working across our high-profile luxury beauty clients to implement communications strategies.
The right candidate must have a genuine passion for managing ongoing communications on behalf of high-profile Fashion clients and using initiative in order to achieve exceptional results. Must be organized, driven, and creative. Strong written communication skills and an established understanding of public relations are essential.
- Media networking and liaising; Maintaining strong relationships with media through regular one-to-one appointments and meetings
- Competitive media research and analysis
- Participating in the creation of communications plans
- Navigating partnership and collaboration opportunities
- Support AM’s on communication with all clients, building rapport and credibility based on trust and expert counsel
- Proactively pitch story ideas to achieve maximum editorial placement across your brands
- Manage and motivate junior members of the team to ensure day-to-day operations run smoothly and PR results are delivered; while supporting them in their growth to the next level.
- Monitoring all media, print, digital and social channels for brand coverage and competitor activity, scanning relevant articles for distribution around the team
- Handle product and image call-ins, and compile and manage all mass mail outs
- Begin to build media relationships by attending press meetings and launch events
- Compiling reports and coverage presentations for all clients
- Supporting the team with key launches and events
- Maintain and establish industry contacts with digital influencers and bloggers.
- Day-to-day support on mailings, events, social media promotions, partnerships, blogger and influencer outreach initiatives, and reporting
- Monitor and benchmark social media activities of other competing brands
- Identify and track emerging trends, initiatives, and vendors in the digital space and develop relevant client applications.
- Analyze outcomes and create reports summarising results
- 2-3 years of Fashion PR experience, ideally within an agency scope
- Familiarity with the organization of press reports and press clips.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of and ongoing interest in media relations and Fashion focused strategy.
- Able to identify communication opportunities through a proactive approach.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting tight deadlines. Excellent prioritizing and time management.
- Discreet, professional, and articulate, with excellent communication skills.
- Extremely well-organized, methodical, and efficient, with strong initiative.
- Strong writing skills.
- Computer skills including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint